PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pint for David Nunn (The Surgeon who put Cameron in his place)

Apparently he has previous form for walking out of theatre frustrated by communication / language barriers.

Seems a very good point on his part (again). Why the hell is he put in a situation where people in theatre when he's operating can't understand the surgeon? That's actually insane.

I don't call his complaints "previous form", I call em common sense.

Seems a very good point on his part (again). Why the hell is he put in a situation where people in theatre when he's operating can't understand the surgeon? That's actually insane.

I don't call his complaints "previous form", I call em common sense.

Apparently this was ten years or so ago when the then labour Government had a recruitment drive of foreign nurses in a bid to achieve their rather fanciful targets which by all accounts were subtly manipulated.

Apparently this was ten years or so ago when the then labour Government had a recruitment drive of foreign nurses in a bid to achieve their rather fanciful targets which by all accounts were subtly manipulated.

Hence the recruitment of thousands of unqualified, badly trained 'health care assistants' to go with PCSOs and teaching assistants instead of coppers and teachers.

Hence the recruitment of thousands of unqualified, badly trained 'health care assistants' to go with PCSOs and teaching assistants instead of coppers and teachers.

Did you vote yesterday Goochie?

I wish they were all like you then the Tories could simply impose a more realistic pension scheme with no problem at all.

Did you vote yesterday Goochie?

I wish they were all like you then the Tories could simply impose a more realistic pension scheme with no problem at all.

Nope. I quit the Union because of the endless amount of pro-Labour crap that kept appearing on my desk/through my door.

I have a job, a good one at that, with a good pension scheme that even with the planned reductions/increase in employee contributions, will still be better than most in the private sector. I have no reason to strike.

We have also been offered a very reasonable pay deal once again despite the current climate which, like last year, won't get through until November because of the union objection.

PCS couldn't get their own party to budge so they've no chance with the Tories.

Nope. I quit the Union because of the endless amount of pro-Labour crap that kept appearing on my desk/through my door.

I have a job, a good one at that, with a good pension scheme that even with the planned reductions/increase in employee contributions, will still be better than most in the private sector. I have no reason to strike.

We have also been offered a very reasonable pay deal once again despite the current climate which, like last year, won't get through until November because of the union objection.

That's the way boy, bend over and take it.

No doubt you'll be scabbing again letting down all your colleagues that DO have some balls.

Like I said, it's a shame they aren't all like you then we could do away with your pensions without a whimper and you'd have to take out a private one.

You do know how you got your good pension and wage don't you? If there was no Union you'd be on a permanent wage freeze, or even a reduction.

A pay deal that you want receive as these will disappear into the pension pot.

Needless to say if a strike is to be announced I shall be there.

I can confirm that due to cuts to school budgets this has gone into overdrive recently by heads struggling to make ends meet. I don't think it's fair on kids to be taught by unqualified teachers myself.

No doubt you'll be scabbing again letting down all your colleagues that DO have some balls.

Like I said, it's a shame they aren't all like you then we could do away with your pensions without a whimper and you'd have to take out a private one.

You do know how you got your good pension and wage don't you? If there was no Union you'd be on a permanent wage freeze, or even a reduction.

Spot on. I'll be striking on June 30th for certain and Cameron can fuck off if he thinks I'm working until I'm 70, the pink faced twat.

Yeah the five or six that bother to picket. The rest will just use it as 'a day off' to go shopping, for a few beers or to catch up on housework

Make your fucking mind up, either you're for the strike or against! As mentioned previously your hyprocracy on this subject is appalling. Are you in the union?