Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

TheFulwoodEnd

Forum Patron
Patron
Genuinely interested to see how many we sell this time around.

Ridiculous price increase, close to Christmas and the general feeling about the place.

We may have a new manager by then or we may have gone on a good run.

We have a great record at Ewood and it's obvious our backing makes a real difference.

One thing is for sure another performance like Blackpool is not acceptable.

djwoody

Manager

Ridiculous price increase, close to Christmas and the general feeling about the place.

We have a great record at Ewood and it's obvious our backing makes a real difference.

£2 price increase on the last time we went. Bring it on.

BPIG - GBNF

Forum Patron
Patron

It’s £2 more

diggerb

Forum Patron
Patron

We can only hope, it would be lovely to have achieved both but the chances are slim! One small consolation is that their management structure is as bad as ours , which is quite an achievement !!

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
£30 is a bit much, but you'd think they had put them at £50 the way some have reacted. Its two quid more than last time.

The real problem is the EFL not putting a cap on it, this needs to be done and sharpish.

I'll be there, for fucks sake please not another performance like that against the lashers. Although at least if we play the same, Ridsdale will think he played well....

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron

I think we will take about 3,500…

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Literally everything has gone up in price.
Absolutely
Trips to grounds like Fulham etc I would imagine are simply beyond some folks means.
I know that I’m not even entertaining that visit this season - it’s a lot of money for one day.
I totally understand the OAPs and under 23’s price reduction but in some cases they might have more disposable income than some now finding it very hard to make ends meet with mortgages, bills and the like

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
I tend to go to games on my own, so I drive and I don't drink anyway, so I could probably justify the price, if it was train and beers, I doubt I could afford it at the moment.

The wife will be in her last month of SMP (which is a piss take and deserves a whole other thread of it's own) when the game comes around and as has been stated above the price of every day life is shooting up.

This pricing is ridiculous, once you break the 30 quid mark for a Championship game it's way too high in my opinion. Price cap needed.

That said I still haven't decided if I want to subject myself to another afternoon of anti-football anyway, so I might end up not bothering whatever the price.