Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
So you wouldn't agree that some are using the present situation at the club to not bother supporting the players in a big local Derby?
There's always a cut off with people's budgets but let's say for instance it was £25 and £10 coach would it be acceptable?
I'm sure we've paid more down south with extra travelling, perhaps Fulham?
You are correct , Millwall is £27 and transport to get there will be considerably more expensive than going to Blackburn…

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
So you wouldn't agree that some are using the present situation at the club to not bother supporting the players in a big local Derby?
There's always a cut off with people's budgets but let's say for instance it was £25 and £10 coach would it be acceptable?
I think people will decide on how best to spend and make the most of their money. If they believe it’s a pointless expense they won’t bother, if they think it’s too expensive they won’t bother. There is no law or even a rule you have to attend local Derby or not. It may be a personal rule for you but others don’t think the same way, their money, their choice and when the goods you are thinking of buying are inferior you go elsewhere, simple as that.

Football before the Premiership is not how it is now, it killed that blind loyalty stone dead, in terms of both costs and winning very sad but true, no excuse is necessary these days.

scally

Manager
I've got row 6 tickets. Perfect for seeing our winning goals in the second half (or their 4 first half goals as they run riot).
On the flip side there is a chance (hopefully) by then that we will have a change in manager who actually knows what he is doing and play on the front foot thus catching the bastard's out big time 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

tcinders

Advisor to the Owner
I think people will decide on how best to spend and make the most of their money. If they believe it’s a pointless expense they won’t bother, if they think it’s too expensive they won’t bother. There is no law or even a rule you have to attend local Derby or not. It may be a personal rule for you but others don’t think the same way, their money, their choice and when the goods you are thinking of buying are inferior you go elsewhere, simple as that.

Football before the Premiership is not how it is now, it killed that blind loyalty stone dead, in terms of both costs and winning very sad but true, no excuse is necessary these days.
Joan you are a good contributor to the forum and always even handed but you didn't really answer either questions.
I wasn't looking for argument as I am as pissed off as anyone else. I was just saying because we feel so helpless to change what needs to happen sooner rather than later the Rovers ticket price has become an easy target because we are not up for the fight on or off the field.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Joan you are a good contributor to the forum and always even handed but you didn't really answer either questions.
I wasn't looking for argument as I am as pissed off as anyone else. I was just saying because we feel so helpless to change what needs to happen sooner rather than later the Rovers ticket price has become an easy target because we are not up for the fight on or off the field.
Sorry I have obviously mis understood what you wrote, let me read your post again and come back to you. Also sorry if you thought I was being argumentative it wasn’t intended at all though I can see why sometimes it comes across that way.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
I am saying that people will make choices based on different factors. We are tripe at the moment so that would be a reason. £30 is more than 3.5 hours of work for some people to watch 90 minutes to probably walk away disappointed and cheesed off. People also have different reasons for going to different grounds too. I don’t think any amount is acceptable if the players don’t turn up or have no idea how to try to change a game to their advantage .

The original point was though, people don’t need excuses which are different to reasons. Football has moved on and so different to pre prem years.

I hope this answers if not, I am going to have to concede I don’t know what else you mean.

tcinders

Advisor to the Owner
I am saying that people will make choices based on different factors. We are tripe at the moment so that would be a reason. £30 is more than 3.5 hours of work for some people to watch 90 minutes to probably walk away disappointed and cheesed off. People also have different reasons for going to different grounds too. I don’t think any amount is acceptable if the players don’t turn up or have no idea how to try to change a game to their advantage .

The original point was though, people don’t need excuses which are different to reasons. Football has moved on and so different to pre prem years.

I hope this answers if not, I am going to have to concede I don’t know what else you mean.
Fair points Joan but I guess 1or 2 in the departure lounge this week may change some opinions!

TheFulwoodEnd

Forum Patron
Patron

I think it's also worth assuming that this game usually has a fair amount of families and groups of supporters together.

If there is more than one of you to pay for £30 rather than £25 or £28 suddenly looks a lot more expensive.

Although it's clear from this thread alone that apathy is playing a significant reason in our lower than usual following.

I wonder how close to selling the bottom tier out we are given we have had no update on sales from the club what so ever?

pne1971

First Team
My lad plays grassroots in Blackburn, apparently all the clubs in the BwD area have been offered as many as they want adult tickets for £16 with a kid for £1.. seems a dodgy way of keeping prices cheaper for home fans while staying in line with charging away fans top dollar!!

Libertine

Advisor to the Owner
My lad plays grassroots in Blackburn, apparently all the clubs in the BwD area have been offered as many as they want adult tickets for £16 with a kid for £1.. seems a dodgy way of keeping prices cheaper for home fans while staying in line with charging away fans top dollar!!
Seeing as they only managed just over nine thousand home and away supporters last night I’m not surprised they’re trying some marketing. What a novel idea.

They really are called plastics for a reason.