PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

At this moment in time I am not going but it is nothing to do with who is manager or director for me. Partly the price but mainly the performance I endured at Huddersfield and Blackpool. I do like away games but those two were dire. Similar performances, or lack of, at Deepdale have further reduced my enthusiasm.
I'm resigned to the fact we'll get beat, just a day on the drink and change of scenery for me.

At ewood park I was meaning & with the exception of the Blackpool defeat & rovers last season Wigan Bolton Rovers we have had the upper hand on all of them would you not say & some great matches since promotion
Definitely. Alex Neil's record in derbies was very good. In fact since our return to this level we've been decent.

Why the low sales? They put everyone's favourite tier on sale first this time.
The £30 wouldn't be a "reason" if we were doing well, or if it was charged for gentry day at a London venue.

Don’t want to go, didn’t like the prices, think we’re gonna get destroyed about 6-0, it’s all going to kick off in our end.

Yeah, of course I have.

Just.
In.
Case.

Why the low sales? They put everyone's favourite tier on sale first this time.
The £30 wouldn't be a "reason" if we were doing well, or if it was charged for gentry day at a London venue.

You're great at telling other people how they should spend thier money.

Sales are lower because we've been shite and given what happened at Blackpool many still haven't forgiven them.

If we put in performance tomorrow sales will go up a bit with it being pay day for many.

Also the fact there are 7000 tickets to go at folk are in no real rush.

Is it just an electronic turnstile? Can't remember, tempted to just get kids tickets rather than get skanked by these fuckers
Don’t forget, if you buy through MyPNE, they have your details. They’ll know your age. A friend of mine tried this and was rumbled. He was given a telling off and made to pay full price.

Don’t forget, if you buy through MyPNE, they have your details. They’ll know your age. A friend of mine tried this and was rumbled. He was given a telling off and made to pay full price.
I have occasionally thought of buying a seniors ticket even though I’m only 61 but quickly dismissed the idea because I know they have all my birth date details…… I will just have to wait 4 years !!

You're great at telling other people how they should spend thier money.

Sales are lower because we've been shite and given what happened at Blackpool many still haven't forgiven them.

If we put in performance tomorrow sales will go up a bit with it being pay day for many.

Also the fact there are 7000 tickets to go at folk are in no real rush.
Cheers.