PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

Anybody would think it's North End that's charging the £30 listening to some of you DIEHARDS
die-hard-bruce-willis.gif

Why should be bother attending when we know that our shower will provide little desire and we will be hammered - another defeat in a derby will be the outcome.

Perhaps nobody should turn up just like our team for the majority of games since the pandemic arrived. Boycott Ewood and force change is my thought.

Same as a lot on here that today made my decision easy. Those who are going I hope the team atleast break a sweat for you unlike they did at Blackpoo.

Perhaps nobody should turn up just like our team for the majority of games since the pandemic arrived. Boycott Ewood and force change is my thought.
Boycotting Ewood would have no effect whatsoever forcing change, just playing into Rovers hands.
Was there any kind of protest today apart from booing at the end?

Not bothering.

30 quid will do me and the wife for tea at Nandos and I'll have a much better time.

Only going to the home matches because of my season ticket.
No way will I part with any more money for the dross we are currently being served up.