PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

Boycotting Ewood would have no effect whatsoever forcing change, just playing into Rovers hands.
Was there any kind of protest today apart from booing at the end?
Hardly playing into their hands by not paying their ticket prices. They'll lose ticket income.

As for on the pitch, I doubt it'll make much difference to our lot anyway.

Why is that playing into rovers hands ?
Obviously huge backing (a full Darwen end) makes a difference to the way we play, boycotting, going down the Oyston route isn't classy and self defeating. Make protests at Deepdale before or after the game. You will know doubt only have to wait until next Saturday.
There is no way back when you lose the fans

Hardly playing into their hands by not paying their ticket prices. They'll lose ticket income.

As for on the pitch, I doubt it'll make much difference to our lot anyway.
Look its not really the ticket price is it? You are just frustrated like me with the whole set up at North End. Guaranteed if Ainsworth or Davidson was in place we sell 5000

Obviously huge backing (a full Darwen end) makes a difference to the way we play, boycotting, going down the Oyston route isn't classy and self defeating. Make protests at Deepdale before or after the game. You will know doubt only have to wait until next Saturday.
Understand your sentiments but how often when the fans turn up do the players respond. Having supported this club "which i'm proud to do" for over 65 years iv'e never felt more distanced than i do now. And i think i speak for hundreds of fans my age who have supported the club through the dark years when we didn't have a pot to piss in but we all pulled in the same direction the club and the fans as one. Now there's a divide which is getting wider by the day.

Understand your sentiments but how often when the fans turn up do the players respond. Having supported this club "which i'm proud to do" for over 65 years iv'e never felt more distanced than i do now. And i think i speak for hundreds of fans my age who have supported the club through the dark years when we didn't have a pot to piss in but we all pulled in the same direction the club and the fans as one. Now there's a divide which is getting wider by the day.
Although £30 is too expensive I think its being used as a bit of an excuse because we don’t have the appetite for the game (understandably) travel costs are minimal

Although £30 is too expensive I think its being used as a bit of an excuse because we don’t have the appetite for the game (understandably) travel costs are minimal
I think you are probably right TC..

It has always been a great away following for the last 3 seasons but I believe that people have had the enthusiasm sucked out of them…. If we lose against Boro and Fulham I think that we will struggle to fill one tier ( 3,000 )

If there are changes made a bit of optimism can be restored then it will add a lot more on to our following.

Whilst £30 is silly money like others have said folk would probably pay it if things were not so grim.

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to go because we’re utter shite, just own it.
Maybe for some, for others it’s about paying over the odds for a championship match in the lead up to Christmas. Tot up the cost for a family and it’s a fair old amount. Been to games in the mid 80’s when we really were dire.

Got your ticket then have you.

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to go because we’re utter shite, just own it.
Well I'm going because my missus is on her Xmas do on the 3rd so she'll be a total write-off for the duration of the 4th, so I might as well go out with my son and have a few beers ourselves. Plus it's a day out, it's better than sitting in and staring at the TV.

Well I'm going because my missus is on her Xmas do on the 3rd so she'll be a total write-off for the duration of the 4th, so I might as well go out with my son and have a few beers ourselves. Plus it's a day out, it's better than sitting in and staring at the TV.
Maybe the part about having a couple of beers with your son is - I'm not so sure about watching the stiffs get stuffed though. :)

People don’t need excuses it’s their money.
So you wouldn't agree that some are using the present situation at the club to not bother supporting the players in a big local Derby?
There's always a cut off with people's budgets but let's say for instance it was £25 and £10 coach would it be acceptable?
I'm sure we've paid more down south with extra travelling, perhaps Fulham?

So you wouldn't agree that some are using the present situation at the club to not bother supporting the players in a big local Derby?
There's always a cut off with people's budgets but let's say for instance it was £25 and £10 coach would it be acceptable?
I'm sure we've paid more down south with extra travelling, perhaps Fulham?

I will be going to the game but fully understand why thousands of others who have traveled in previous years have decided they won't be going this year.

Our group has halved this year.

Another defeat or performance like Blackpool just doesn't appeal does it?

I also understand why for some £30 for 90 minutes of championship football is beyond what they are will pay.

The fans turned up in numbers at forest and look what happened?

If we have a change of manager in the next week I fully expect we will sell more tickets as its been mentioned above.