PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

Only sold 2500. Poor that. Sign of where the fanbase are
Poor but to be expected. Ridiculous £30 tickets (rip off) and boring football on show it's not a surprise. Praying to God we don't get embarrassed this game - I dread to think what the reaction would be should Dolan have a good game against us too.

Poor but to be expected. Ridiculous £30 tickets (rip off) and boring football on show it's not a surprise. Praying to God we don't get embarrassed this game - I dread to think what the reaction would be should Dolan have a good game against us too.
Worse case scenario would be a 4 or 5 Nil thrashing and Dolan having a stormer with a goal or two chucked in…

Two of us are going but not bought yet, will sort it tomorrow. No panic as I reckon it'll just be lower tier and no more than 4k this time.
Same here, me and our kid going together and not got them yet and the lads we're going with haven't bought yet either.

Pay day today, could shift a few this weekend.

At this moment in time I am not going but it is nothing to do with who is manager or director for me. Partly the price but mainly the performance I endured at Huddersfield and Blackpool. I do like away games but those two were dire. Similar performances, or lack of, at Deepdale have further reduced my enthusiasm.

Is it just an electronic turnstile? Can't remember, tempted to just get kids tickets rather than get skanked by these fuckers