PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics up next

He is a twat, that is of little doubt.

I absolutely hate Callum Atkins. He is Rovers personified. Annoying and deluded. Every season he has a new excuse why they haven’t beaten us. But when he runs out of those he reverts to “we won the Prem”.

Spends more time on the PNEFC hashtag than anyone I know but will claim we’re the ones obsessed with Rovers.

I genuinely cannot believe that somebody has procreated with him let alone befriend him.

Brilliant Hodgey....

I have always hated Plastic Rovers more than Burnley and them tweets explain why - he is a moron.
I've mentioned on more than one occasion that I have a Plastics supporting colleague at work who's basically a sound bloke until he starts talking about football.
Not once has he admitted in defeat we deserved the win. We're lucky, the ref was a Preston supporter, we're dirty cheating bastards, it's the worst they've played all season blah blah blah.
And not forgetting it's our cup final but we don't matter to them, they're a much bigger and better supported club even though recent average home gates wouldn't back that up. And just recently he's convinced their away support in The Championship is better than ours.
The only away games he's attended the last few years interestingly have been at Deepdale (but it's our cup final don't forget).
Utterly deluded.

I've mentioned on more than one occasion that I have a Plastics supporting colleague at work who's basically a sound bloke until he starts talking about football.
Not once has he admitted in defeat we deserved the win. We're lucky, the ref was a Preston supporter, we're dirty cheating bastards, it's the worst they've played all season blah blah blah.
And not forgetting it's our cup final but we don't matter to them, they're a much bigger and better supported club even though recent average home gates wouldn't back that up. And just recently he's convinced their away support in The Championship is better than ours.
The only away games he's attended the last few years interestingly have been at Deepdale (but it's our cup final don't forget).
Utterly deluded.
He’s ticked a few there in Plastics bingo

Utterly deluded.
After last season's game at Ewood I had to listen to "You were rubbish, pub team, pub kit, rubbish!" My reply was "Is that why you beat us so easily."
Truly deluded.

After last season's game at Ewood I had to listen to "You were rubbish, pub team, pub kit, rubbish!" My reply was "Is that why you beat us so easily."
Truly deluded.
And for some reason, they seem to have an issue with our ground .....

Imagine being a Blackbum fan, knowing that their weekly wage bill is miles bigger than ours & that we've only won one game at home/lost the other five & they're actually below us in the league table. Also, I bet their fan's are quite pleased because of the no spectator's rule this season, their away following at Deepdale, will be the same as ours at Ewood. That'll be a first 👍

never met a nice jackburn fan, not that they bother me, they live in their own little world where you could buy a title and still think they belong there. tiny irrelevant club, easy to ignore.

My mates and I have for many many years called it "The Blackburn Walk".

Usually starts around the 80th minute.
Apparently leaving the ground well before the final whistle is something of a Blackburn trait and goes back even further 1930s. Apparently they used to leave well before the end of games to catch the trams back in to the town that ran from behind the old Nuttall Street stand. 👍😄

I absolutely hate Callum Atkins. He is Rovers personified. Annoying and deluded. Every season he has a new excuse why they haven’t beaten us. But when he runs out of those he reverts to “we won the Prem”.

Spends more time on the PNEFC hashtag than anyone I know but will claim we’re the ones obsessed with Rovers.

I genuinely cannot believe that somebody has procreated with him let alone befriend him.
It’s his kid I feel sorry for, what hope do they have with a dad like him

never met a nice jackburn fan, not that they bother me, they live in their own little world where you could buy a title and still think they belong there.iny irre tlevant club, easy to ignore.

Tiny irrelevant club, you sure Bobby, if I remember they considered themselves Man Utd's 'biggest' rivals around the time bought them the title ;)

Utterly deluded.

When they go on about attendances always makes me laugh, we take more away and at home I think their average attendances is a few hundred more than ours which is probably boosted by the fact their away end is 2k seats bigger than ours and either way like you say doesnt really support the 'huge club' argument.

End of the day they are a small club in a shitty little town. Clubs like them should thank their lucky stars we haven't had similar investment in the past.