PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Play-offs

So should we class Sunderland and Blackpool as failures in grayson's career or he wasn't supported well in the transfer market to make an impact?
What we class them as doesn't really matter, he'll get compensated just the same.

Excuse the jumping the gun a little bit.

Anyone know when the play off semi final dates could potentially be? It’ll be carnage at my work trying to get them off so I’m slipping in under the radar now whilst I can.

I can see the final date is the 25th May, but nothing about the semis. Thanks in advance

Anyone know when the play off semi final dates could potentially be? It’ll be carnage at my work trying to get them off so I’m slipping in under the radar now whilst I can.

I can see the final date is the 25th May, but nothing about the semis. Thanks in advance
From what has been posted so far there is no specific date set yet. They are usually the weekend immediately following the last game- 9th and 10th May, then the second legs are sometime in the following week.

It’ll depend on who is playing and what days Sky wants to show them.

Playoffs? Why would we be involved in the playoffs?!