PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Play-offs

Just seen this on the forest forum 🤣

'If we get someone like Preston in the semis I’d like to see us rest some players in case we get Fulham or Leeds in the final.'

Just seen this on the forest forum 🤣

'If we get someone like Preston in the semis I’d like to see us rest some players in case we get Fulham or Leeds in the final.'

Unsurprising arrogance. Let them talk - if you don't show due respect then it comes back to bite you eventually!

Why are we talking about play offs when we are only 3 points off automatic?
That second spot could easily be ours especially if we win at Fulham or West Brom.
Positive thinking folks
Its a weird one, looking at that table. We could well get automatic promotion but, equally, we could miss out on the play offs too.

The old cliche, one game at a time now.

There's the problem we won't and it's sad. Should be running out to rapturous welcome from 15/16,000 fans.
Who gives one?

Those that are there on Saturday are those who have supported these lads all season. If more come, good, but frankly who really cares?

Its what the lads do on the field that matters.

People are doing that overreaching thing again - talking about automatics and "15/16,000 in Deepdale on Sat".

Against the odds we're in a play-off spot - let's focus on staying in the top 6 now, not making unreasonable demands.

People are doing that overreaching thing again - talking about automatics and "15/16,000 in Deepdale on Sat".

Against the odds we're in a play-off spot - let's focus on staying in the top 6 now, not making unreasonable demands.

Closing a 3 point gap is hardly unreasonable!

This is now the best chance we've had in my lifetime and if you believe the doom-mongers on here it'll be our last. Lets embrace it and think big.

This is now the best chance we've had in my lifetime and if you believe the doom-mongers on here it'll be our last. Lets embrace it and think big.
I agree with the sentiment, but automatics are not in our hands, so it's "unreasonable" in that sense.

If results conspire to change that, then obviously we're in business. (y)

Who gives one?

Those that are there on Saturday are those who have supported these lads all season. If more come, good, but frankly who really cares?

Its what the lads do on the field that matters.
The players" give one " it's pretty obvious, they are more likely to respond to a great atmosphere than a dull one.
I think they also believe they are doing enough to expect a bit more backing at home. The people that attend are the lifeblood of the club but the time is now to raise the volume.

The players" give one " it's pretty obvious, they are more likely to respond to a great atmosphere than a dull one.
I think they also believe they are doing enough to expect a bit more backing at home. The people that attend are the lifeblood of the club but the time is now to raise the volume.
Think if the weather is poor it will affect the attendance but I'd be disappointed with anything less than 14/15k tomorrow

Millwall won't bring that many and weather will be horrible, will be usual 12/13k.

Attendances will pick up near the end of season as they did in the play off seasons. Already said I think Forest will be 20k as that's a bank holiday game and Birmingham will bring a few so last home game should be decent crowd aswell.

Completely agree, it's when people start saying that we'd be screwed and relegation fodder if the likes of Davies and Pearson leave in the summer if we don't go up.

Players are replaceable and sometimes we get better than the ones we have.