PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Player ratings v orient

beejaylee

Patron
I would be interested to view the ratings of our boys from anyone who went to the game. From what you can assume listening to Player, perhaps Humphries didn't have his best game.
It doesn't seem fair to pick out anyone for criticism after such a performance and, to be honest, he must have covered every blade of grass being in attack one minute then defence the next but the end product just seems a disappointment knowing what ability he has.
Should we be considering Monaka for our next home match?

I would be interested to view the ratings of our boys from anyone who went to the game. From what you can assume listening to Player, perhaps Humphries didn't have his best game.
It doesn't seem fair to pick out anyone for criticism after such a performance and, to be honest, he must have covered every blade of grass being in attack one minute then defence the next but the end product just seems a disappointment knowing what ability he has.

Really? Come on...

But yeah I'd like to see Monakana play against Colchester, maybe just give Humphrey the proverbial kick up the arse he looks like needing.

Last edited:

Humphrey did ok, involved in the attack which led to the goal. He was part of a team which kept its shape and beat the team who hadn't lost at home since February. Why would you want to put Monakana in? And it's HUMPHREY not Humphries!!

Humphrey certainly played his part and as I wrote elsewhere he made a crucial early interception that possibly stopped us going 1-0 down. But his limitations as an attacker - a complete lack of invention - were also evident. For the next game - a home match against opposition that will very likely try to stifle us as we did Orient - we will need someone with the guile and creativity to unlock a packed defence. That means that just Humphrey came back into the side at the expense of Holmes last Saturday Holmes should come back into the side at the expense of Humphrey this coming week-end.

So glad that Simon Grayson picks the team