PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Players dont care...

I fully disagree that our players ‘don’t care.’ Of course they care. We don’t have a dressing room full of pre Madonna’s. But some people have mentioned though is we are lacking leaders on the pitch. This for me is why I would be starting hungtington on Wednesday. We need more shouters on the pitch. Our team is too quiet. Huntington never stops shouting.
nH0pfrB.jpg

Do you know his history ?
to even entertain this diabolical excuse for a man shows a new kind of desperate
Don't know why anyone would object to Barton especially considering how highly some regard a serious American serial offender on this site.

Don't know why anyone would object to Barton especially considering how highly some regard a serious American serial offender on this site.
Would you like me to make you a list
I wouldn’t want him within 100 miles of our club that carries good family values
If it was a nailed on cert that we would go up with hi at the helm I’d rather stay as is thank you

Joey Barton is a horrible specimen of a human being. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.
His French is shit as well.
I would take him in a heart beat, just to remind these useless tossers that they are professional footballers. If they havnt got the fight in their bellies then don’t bother putting their boots on.

Would you like me to make you a list
I wouldn’t want him within 100 miles of our club that carries good family values
If it was a nailed on cert that we would go up with hi at the helm I’d rather stay as is thank you
Hate to break it to you but Fleetwood is much less than 100 miles from our club

Barton is an interesting character. He comes from a toxic family and general background. He was a good footballer and he is an intelligent man in general and in particular has a footballing brain. He is passionate and a good motivator, especially where a good verbal kicking is needed.
Unfortunately he has a low flashpoint and a history of violence. He has done well and I'm sort of pleased for him given his upbringing and background; it's always nice to see a bad boy made good.
However, I want him nowhere near our club.

Barton is an interesting character. He comes from a toxic family and general background. He was a good footballer and he is an intelligent man in general and in particular has a footballing brain. He is passionate and a good motivator, especially where a good verbal kicking is needed.
Unfortunately he has a low flashpoint and a history of violence. He has done well and I'm sort of pleased for him given his upbringing and background; it's always nice to see a bad boy made good.
However, I want him nowhere near our club.
Bad boy made good
last season he was accused of attacking someone on the way to the dressing room
once if remorse is show you can forgive
twice as you say may be down to a toxic family
but we are getting into the double figures here and that discounts putting cigars out in peoples faces

Bad boy made good
last season he was accused of attacking someone on the way to the dressing room
once if remorse is show you can forgive
twice as you say may be down to a toxic family
but we are getting into the double figures here and that discounts putting cigars out in peoples faces
Exactly!

And in the playoffs.

I feel desperately sorry for the true Fleetwood fans, but it does give me a lovely warm glow inside knowing that all the glory hunting Lashers who abandoned their team after relegation and started getting season tickets to the Cods won't get their day at Wembley.

I don't question the commitment of the players towards their football, to each other and the club. They are a good set of lads.
Its a tough league and their tactics must be questioned when appropriate.
Striking a balance between attack and defence is the conundrum, and as poor a finish it was for North End versus Cardiff, chances were created and missed and the team lost its shape after second-half substitutions.

I don't question the commitment of the players towards their football, to each other and the club. They are a good set of lads.
Its a tough league and their tactics must be questioned when appropriate.
Striking a balance between attack and defence is the conundrum, and as poor a finish it was for North End versus Cardiff, chances were created and missed and the team lost its shape after second-half substitutions.
Good post

I watched the match again yesterday and we weren’t that bad . Individual errors cost us but that’s part and parcel of football. Of course footballers care whether they win or lose. They get winning bonuses, get dropped if they don’t perform well, and have mortgages and car loans just as everyone else does. Besides competitively wanting to win and get the club as high as they can up the league.

I watched the match again yesterday and we weren’t that bad . Individual errors cost us but that’s part and parcel of football. Of course footballers care whether they win or lose. They get winning bonuses, get dropped if they don’t perform well, and have mortgages and car loans just as everyone else does. Besides competitively wanting to win and get the club as high as they can up the league.
There have been quite a few games this season where we haven't played badly but not got any points.
I'd settle for a few shit performances with more wins to see us into the Playoffs. Not fussed how we get there.