PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Please remove Peter Ridsdale. (Poll Reset)

Ridsdale out? - Reset 29/10/21

• Total voters
Ridsdale brings a fantastic track record in adding to the owners debt at every club he has been with, he nearly bankrupt Barnsley, TH must love "using" his additional £6m+ debt that Ridsdale brings every season, nice Christmas pressy!!!
The Bayliss debacle is the one that really highlights just how he spunks away TH's money added to the paltry sums we received for the 2 Bens and now we have a striker who has managed 56 games in the last 6 seasons.

Some of you arseholes forgive this twat everything as we now have a beer tent!!!!!!
what do u really mean pal,....

redfives you are obviously a Ridsdale arsehole, simple really, oh and the old PLC had shares, just a wee clue for you; PLC!!!!!!

I have at last figured out the TH - PR relationship, TR doesn't honour/cover the PAYE payment (always had done for the PLC previously) resulting in a winding up order being issued (we were not the only club that got one that dark day), needed someone who knew his way round taxable issues and bingo there was Ridsdale, the only fly in the ointment was the court case where Ridsdales own PAYE and other tax shenanigans might have gone ahead, employ Magic until the court case and we have the tax expert Ridsdale running the club, step up football director Peter, oh bugger you cannot run a business or be a director for 7.5 years, double bugger, better just be my gofer and not a director and as you know how to spunk away other peoples money it's perfect for me (TH) showing the fans what a charitable old chap I am.

GENIUS

I have at last figured out the TH - PR relationship, TR doesn't honour/cover the PAYE payment (always had done for the PLC previously) resulting in a winding up order being issued (we were not the only club that got one that dark day), needed someone who knew his way round taxable issues and bingo there was Ridsdale, the only fly in the ointment was the court case where Ridsdales own PAYE and other tax shenanigans might have gone ahead, employ Magic until the court case and we have the tax expert Ridsdale running the club, step up football director Peter, oh bugger you cannot run a business or be a director for 7.5 years, double bugger, better just be my gofer and not a director and as you know how to spunk away other peoples money it's perfect for me (TH) showing the fans what a charitable old chap I am.

GENIUS
dont want an argument,but i will,how do u feel my son,much better to be friends

GENIUS
"Can I have a pint of what you're on Billy?"

But they are part of what you're praising PR for assembling.
It's very simple.

When they're praising Ridsdale, he's the one making all the smart decisions and it's only TH's Scrooge-like grip on the finances that causes all the fuckups.

When they're praising Hemmings, £6m a year is bounteous generosity itself from a billionaire owner such as he, and it's only people like Ridsdale wasting his money that causes all the fuckups.

When they're praising both of them, their argument gets much more tricky - there are never any fuckups, and any perceived failings are all the fans' fault, who should be turning up in greater numbers anyway, the ungrateful bastards.

When they're praising both of them, their argument gets much more tricky - there are never any fuckups, and any perceived failings are all the fans' fault, who should be turning up in greater numbers anyway, the ungrateful bastards.
Shut up and get yerself in the beer tent tomorra.