What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE Allocation at Lashers Reduced - Kick Off 12.30!

Great news, means the kop will definitely be split.

What’s the minimum tickets we can give them?
League rules state 10% of capacity or 3,000 - whichever is lowest.

10% of 23,404 is 2,341 - their allocation last season. Whether we can reduce it further due to the front rows of the TE, Kop & IP having the seats taken out due to the electronic advertising boards is something for Ridsdale to take up with the EFL.

What would be better is if we could reposition the dividing doors on the concourse. If they can be moved we can increase the home section to 2,300 and still have a "buffer" zone in the middle.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Burnley away, we will get 2,500, we gave them the kop, next year will we give Burnley half the kop?
Burnley is different because they have split that "away end" with home fans since being in the Premier League.

They haven't, in other words, done it out of spite towards us.

No issue myself with whatever allocation Burnley give us as it is the same for everyone.

noelpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Joke club?
So do you seriously think for one minute the police haven’t had a hand in this?
They always have a hand in this fixture.
It's what they do with this hand.
12:30 KO as well do you think our club wanted that as well?
Simply means less pissheads.
In theory.
In reality, anyone can crack open a tin (s) at any time of any day/night.

djwoody

Advisor to the Owner
Give them H and J on the Finney. Or blocks of 200 spread across the kop.
The 12.30 kick offs will completely kill the atmosphere anyway - cheers Lancs police.

noelpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Burnley away, we will get 2,500, we gave them the kop, next year will we give Burnley half the kop?
I hope not.
In relation to Bloomfield, their idiot Chairman started this unpleasantness.

In relation to Turf Moor, when they were promoted ( the last time?....or was it 2 seasons previously, as well ) - they decided to split the usual 'away' fans end - ( "The Cricket Field End" ) - for all away Premier League fans.
I guess it's Burnley's policy, anyone would have to ask them the reason(s) why. But it makes it harder to 'keep the peace' between any two groups. For starters, they can see each other. And also more stewards / police to try & maintain the 'demiliterised zone' 🙄

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
I hope not.
In relation to Bloomfield, their idiot Chairman started this unpleasantness.

In relation to Turf Moor, when they were promoted ( the last time?....or was it 2 seasons previously, as well ) - they decided to split the usual 'away' fans end - ( "The Cricket Field End" ) - for all away Premier League fans.
I guess it's Burnley's policy, anyone would have to ask them the reason(s) why. But it makes it harder to 'keep the peace' between any two groups. For starters, they can see each other. And also more stewards / police to try & maintain the 'demiliterised zone' 🙄

With Burnley, if they have a prolonged stay in the Championship and their gates come back down to 12k or so they will no doubt revert to not selling home tickets in that end. As it is they have 14k season ticket holders, some in the Cricket Field, so its fair enough.

The Lashers its different, they are purposely leaving a load of empty seats in the East Stand just to spite us. Fuck them, just give them the minimum here like last season.