PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE announce Memorandum of Understanding with PSC

Really good news.

I know this is Ben Rhodes dept but nothing gets the ok without PRs ok.. Ridsdale has taken a lot of flack over his tenure and rightly so at times, from me also, but over the last few months I feel he is really starting to get this club... finally (the Blackpool ticket situation being the latest).I'm inclined to give him a clean slate and see where we can go from here, Bitterness is bad😉!! Thought he came across really well on last week's Weekend warm up episode. 🙏🤞

I'm in the same position as this really. I wanted Peter out and the vast majority did but I've been more than impressed with how he has reacted to the criticism he's received and how he went about replacing McAvoy with someone that definitely isn't a 'yes man'.

I too thought he came across very well on the weekend warm up last week, I was expecting another fan criticizing sermon but it wasn't at all . The one thing you can tell with him is he really wants this club to succeed.

The Blackpool game situation really showed he's on our side not against us. Slate wiped clean for me.

I'm in the same position as this really. I wanted Peter out and the vast majority did but I've been more than impressed with how he has reacted to the criticism he's received and how he went about replacing McAvoy with someone that definitely isn't a 'yes man'.

I too thought he came across very well on the weekend warm up last week, I was expecting another fan criticizing sermon but it wasn't at all . The one thing you can tell with him is he really wants this club to succeed.

The Blackpool game situation really showed he's on our side not against us. Slate wiped clean for me.
This is was I was hoping to type but came up with my diatribe 😁😊. Great post NG

Few fans jumping into bed with the club to claim its for the benefit of the rest of the fans.

Changes nothing for 99% of the fanbase other than probably a tent with some fancy ales in it.
Just a few top whites that want to be on first name terms with Peter.

The one,and only,John roper has commented,seems to like whats been said,must be good,cheers lads....xx.

Ridsdale is a good manager. Classic tactic to sign up your critics. They feel important, but then they are bound in to future decisions and less likely to be critical. I am not sure why an MoU was necessary from the 5 fans side. Egos aside.

On the other hand the club has been more active in engaging with supporters, and that is helping to improve the atmosphere.

So may be, all to the good.

Ridsdale is a good manager. Classic tactic to sign up your critics. They feel important, but then they are bound in to future decisions and less likely to be critical. I am not sure why an MoU was necessary from the 5 fans side. Egos aside.

On the other hand the club has been more active in engaging with supporters, and that is helping to improve the atmosphere.

So may be, all to the good.
hes not a manager,.

As PR said in most recent interview, until his Directorship ban expired, he could not take an directly active role in running the club, he had to be seen to be acting as advisor to TH, for fear of being challenged as a Shadow Director. He can now take a public, active role as a Director.
Sorry to go against the grain, but this doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever - quite the opposite in fact.

I’m sitting on the fence with this. An MOU is not binding, legal or otherwise, it’s just an agreement to progress discussions outlined in the document. Given the Riddler’s previous, I’m sceptical but it it is a great step forward and a sign that he’s actually listening. That means a lot imo.

Well done to all those involved, seems like established lines of communication between the club and some fan representatives is a good thing, I hope the representatives recognise this is a big responsibility and are open to any supporter with a valid issue reaching out to them in order to engage the club on matters that are within scope of the mou.

Suspect this is exciting for some not that big of an issue for others, it's about the football team and how it is managed that's the primary focus and where most improvement is needed. Exciting squad, good football, generate a buzz and passion around the football club and the 'fan experience' will follow naturally.