PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE Forever - Stories from the fans of Preston North End

Ordered a couple.

You need to put your details in both sides for the order to complete - plus it says unsecure site?
Brilliant. Many thanks for the orders! (y)
Orders have all been coming through safely via PayPal. Will look into why it's saying that. Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered a copy on the 8th November and still waiting for the postman to deliver it. Was they all went out at the same time or staggered. Want to read it before I pass it on a Christmas present

I ordered a copy on the 8th November and still waiting for the postman to deliver it. Was they all went out at the same time or staggered. Want to read it before I pass it on a Christmas present
Thanks for the order. Sorry it's taking a while to get to you.
Only a few of the local ones were delivered by hand - a family member helping me out.
There have been hundreds of orders (many more than I imagined) so I'm working through them as fast as I can, but they will be delivered. Apologies again for the delay!