PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE Online in support of the PNE Community Education Trust - PNE vs Blackpoo

Thanks to everyone who has so generously donated so far. We’ve decided to keep the pot going a few more extra days whilst hopefully we get some exposure from the PNE CET.

The pot will now close on Thursday 24th and we will get the money across to the ticket office on Friday this week so they can work with the CET to distribute the tickets supported through your kind gestures

A perfect opportunity to donate the money you haven’t spent on a couple of pre match pints today…..

Thanks again to all our fantastic supporters for their continued generosity with all our campaigns

Absolutely fantastic effort from the #pnefc community.

Screenshot_20220325-083649_Chrome.jpg

These funds will now be passed on to PNECET to purchase tickets for Sir Tom's 100th for them to give to deserving people.

Absolutely fantastic effort from the #pnefc community.

View attachment 6936

These funds will now be passed on to PNECET to purchase tickets for Sir Tom's 100th for them to give to deserving people.
This has been topped up by one of the forum admin team to a fantastic £650.

👏👏👏👏

A goof initiative - hope it’s gets well supported and those in need do feel the benefit … 🧡

Got to say though (and it’s a minor point to whoever posted it) the title of this thread isn’t classy - it sort of let’s the thread down a bit.

Your obsession with not being able to help yourselves from having a go at Blackpool is a bit baffling 🤷‍♂️😄

Some very kind words from the CET that we can only echo about how brilliant everyone has been supporting the various campaigns. Every little bit does make a difference to people in lots of different ways. Thanks again to everyone who supported the initiative

From Tom Drake, CEO of the PNECET

Firstly I would like to introduce myself, my name is Tom Drake and I am the Chief Executive Officer of Preston North End Community and Education Trust. Just a quick email to thank yourself and everyone who has donated funds, to purchase tickets for the upcoming Blackpool fixture. The goodwill of our fan base never ceases to amaze me. The tickets will now be distributed to select individuals from across our community programmes, who without generation donations like this, may not have the opportunity to attend. Actions like these create memories that can last a lifetime and hopefully Tuesday will be very much the same. Once again I would like to thank you, and everybody who has donated, we are very grateful.

Hope you have a great weekend and fingers crossed for back to back wins!!

Really proud of our members and PNE fans for supporting this one.

We've raised £6,000 for the flags and these tickets despite the current financial pressure on us all.

You are The Gentry.

THANK YOU.