PNE Quiz

Gromit

Reserve
Afternoon.

There's a quiz on Sporcle where you have to try and name the most used XI's from 1996-2020.

I scored a pretty feeble 172/264 (65%) but there will definitely be some fans who will get closer to 100%. My excuse is I was 2 in 1996, but there were some shocking omissions on my part.

Let us know how you get on.

Mortis

Manager
224 which I was happy with ... missed The Cumbrian Canavarro , Alan Browne and Barkhuizen amongst the current crop , few others should have been a given like Rob Edwards , Liam Chilvers and Michael Appleton ...

Pidge

Reserve
183 for me! I think I practically erased the relegation team from my memory! Only managed 3 of them!!

HunterLionheart

Advisor to the Owner
224 which I was happy with ... missed The Cumbrian Canavarro , Alan Browne and Barkhuizen amongst the current crop , few others should have been a given like Rob Edwards , Liam Chilvers and Michael Appleton ...
I missed Edwards too and felt awful for it! How did I get Dominic Ludden but not Edwards!?

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
I know , really rated Rob Edwards no idea how I missed him but remembered Dominic Ludden 😳
He dated Ginger Spice. That and studying a Sports Science Degree remain in my mind. Can't say I remember any outstanding games. Think he had reasonable pace. Thats my collective memories.