PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

I cant understand how this woman has got so much power over everything? Was the club not left to the family? If he knows his hands are tied then he should do the right thing and get the club sold ASAP to somebody who doesn't see ownership as a burden.
This is complete speculation on my part: but just because you love someone, it doesn’t qualify them to run a business empire. Maybe TH recognised this and decided it was in his children’s best interests for her to run things on their behalf?

Look at Stockport’s Fanzone. Well thought out. Using local breweries and catering.

PSC back in 2021 suggested containers. We’ve recently suggested outdoor seating, festoon lighting. All of which Stockport have done. Clearly by someone who knows what they are doing. We got a £3 set of fairy lights from Home Bargains

Look at our offering. Promised a Permanent Fanzone. Clearly not going to happen

Sick of our fanbase off the pitch being treated poorly. Football is football, you can’t control everything on it. But you can damn well do so off it. Many fans have given their time up, to push the fans cause at meetings/raising money for flags/delivering leaflets. Why are we bothering?

Because at the moment, the way I feel and others have told me is a common theme.

They don’t care

Attachments

• E9CBE37A-9AFD-4038-A0D0-DF8CF62C7544.jpeg
    E9CBE37A-9AFD-4038-A0D0-DF8CF62C7544.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 5DD470AB-8597-4842-AFFB-3EF9BF59B5D9.jpeg
    5DD470AB-8597-4842-AFFB-3EF9BF59B5D9.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 6AA74B3F-790A-4A83-9AD6-E087055BFBDC.jpeg
    6AA74B3F-790A-4A83-9AD6-E087055BFBDC.jpeg
    500.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 745AF0D8-11DF-4C8E-900E-3CE8358CEF8B.jpeg
    745AF0D8-11DF-4C8E-900E-3CE8358CEF8B.jpeg
    740.4 KB · Views: 60
I started a thread a couple of months ago, asking who she was and what influence she had over the club.

Got deleted by the mods. No idea why.
This post?

This post?

So it got merged on to a dying thread about rain and fish puns? Cool.

I think they need to tell the fans what the state of play is ie. Who really holds the financial reins at the club. ASAP

I think they need to tell the fans what the state of play is ie. Who really holds the financial reins at the club. ASAP
I think there's no chance that they do that, as much as it would be the right thing to do to keep fans in the loop.

Even if they're not actively looking for a buyer, it's a well-known fact that they want out.

The requirement from their point of view isn't just "who is going to buy PNE from us that can afford to run it?", it's also "who is going to meet our asking price so we can get a good deal out of it?".

The moment the family start talking publicly about how difficult it is for them to operate/fund the club, anyone who's interested in bidding is going to take note of that and use that against them to try and get the asking price dropped - "why should I pay X, when you seem to want rid based on what you said here?".

They're stubborn businesspeople and they want money for the club. There's no way they do anything to weaken their negotiating position.

I think there's no chance that they do that, as much as it would be the right thing to do to keep fans in the loop.

Even if they're not actively looking for a buyer, it's a well-known fact that they want out.

The requirement from their point of view isn't just "who is going to buy PNE from us that can afford to run it?", it's also "who is going to meet our asking price so we can get a good deal out of it?".

The moment the family start talking publicly about how difficult it is for them to operate/fund the club, anyone who's interested in bidding is going to take note of that and use that against them to try and get the asking price dropped - "why should I pay X, when you seem to want rid based on what you said here?".

They're stubborn businesspeople and they want money for the club. There's no way they do anything to weaken their negotiating position.
I think 4p a share should do it?... well they started it.

Look at Stockport’s Fanzone. Well thought out. Using local breweries and catering.

PSC back in 2021 suggested containers. We’ve recently suggested outdoor seating, festoon lighting. All of which Stockport have done. Clearly by someone who knows what they are doing. We got a £3 set of fairy lights from Home Bargains

Look at our offering. Promised a Permanent Fanzone. Clearly not going to happen

Sick of our fanbase off the pitch being treated poorly. Football is football, you can’t control everything on it. But you can damn well do so off it. Many fans have given their time up, to push the fans cause at meetings/raising money for flags/delivering leaflets. Why are we bothering?

Because at the moment, the way I feel and others have told me is a common theme.

They don’t care
I’m sure I saw a notice on or around the disabled access door of the AKTE saying permission for a license had been applied for and wondered what that was about, maybe a new fan zone? I can’t see Heathcotes needing a licence half way through the season. Sorry I didn’t read it properly.

I’m sure I saw a notice on or around the disabled access door of the AKTE saying permission for a license had been applied for and wondered what that was about, maybe a new fan zone? I can’t see Heathcotes needing a licence half way through the season. Sorry I didn’t read it properly.
Looked this afternoon it said extension of current licence to new fan zone within AKTE at ground floor level, objections by October 2022 so its old! Sorry.

Looked this afternoon it said extension of current licence to new fan zone within AKTE at ground floor level, objections by October 2022 so its old! Sorry.

The 5 year plan? A nostalgic look at the Fan's Forum from 2018... Putting a Fanzone under the AKTE, squad "worth £77,000,000," increasing season tickets by 200 (two hundred), changing the plans for Ingol etc etc

The 5 year plan? A nostalgic look at the Fan's Forum from 2018... Putting a Fanzone under the AKTE, squad "worth £77,000,000," increasing season tickets by 200 (two hundred), changing the plans for Ingol etc etc

Was that when John Kay asked

"do you want a £10 Million training facility or a £10 million pound player"?

Got to love the fact Peter says we made a bid for a striker that would have broken our transfer record and Neil says he's desperate for a target man. And just a few months later the big girls blouse Jayden Stockley arrives.

North End is just a game for guys like Riddler. A game of money going into his account and his task is to keep that flow running for as long as possible. Much the same game for many of the L1 talent he signs up, who shouldn't be playing at this level.