PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Aberdeen - 22/07/23 - KO:3PM - Friendly

Hughes, Holmes, Ramsay, Whiteman?

Is Cunningham capable of 45?

Be giving Best the starting LWB role today. Usually a CB but he looked far lively than Slater did and has a cracking set piece

Knowing he won’t change formation I would go..

Woodman
Storey Bauer Lindsay
Potts Holmes McCann Browne Cunningham
Mads
Keane

Knowing he won’t change formation I would go..

Woodman
Storey Bauer Lindsay
Potts Holmes McCann Browne Cunningham
Mads
Keane
I think the fact that he chose to put Greg in the middle on Wednesday night and Best at LWB instead of the other way around shows Greg does not have the legs for that anymore

Looking forward to seeing the youngsters close up today and few new players Mads etc plus FRG as well.

Few people trickling into the ticket office this morning when I picked up my tickets. Can’t imagine it being a great crowd given the weather though.

I assume this means I can watch it on my perfectly legal, dodgy stick that has PNE iFollow?
Not if whoever runs the iFollow account hasn't paid for the game separately, because it isn't included in the standard iFollow subscription.

Driving whilst this is being played - anyone know if it’s on the radio, or whether audio pass is purchaseable?

Help needed. I've forgotten my password in order to watch todays game. When I try to reset my password I get sent a link but then it states my password cannot be reset. When I try to open a new account I am told this e-mail is already in use. Help I'd like to watch todays game.