PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE v Man Utd

healey

Anyone having a dabble on the game tomorrow night? Don't usually bet on our games but could be fun to stick a quid or two on a couple of longshots. The odds in many of the markets are obviously much bigger than you'd see for a standard league game, given the opposition.

Garner & Big Kev both to get booked - 22/1

Huntington first / anytime scorer - 40/1 / 14/1

Garner last goalscorer - 10/1

Just a few I was having a look at.

There's one I've had a very small dabble with - Gallagher to score from outside the area, 18/1. Free kicks and he does rather like trying his luck cutting inside.

Just seen the SkyBet price boosts - Garner to score and Preston to win 14/1, Preston to win 1-0 is 25-1 and Gallagher to score first is 14-1. Not convinced by any of them to be honest, at least in terms of value.

Yeah it's difficult to predict this game really. I've read about 10 betting previews and it's surprising how consistent they all are with one another. No one is giving us a sniff and I think around 9/10 previews I've read are backing a narrow Utd win; only seen 1 preview that is backing us double chance.

I've noticed a couple of bookies are offering 7/1 on Utd to win for new customers. Hopefully that's a good omen as the bookies often cash in with these seemingly crazy offers.

There's one I've had a very small dabble with - Gallagher to score from outside the area, 18/1. Free kicks and he does rather like trying his luck cutting inside.

Done that myself,a good price for the reasons you have stated.