PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v QPR - 1/12/23 - KO: 8PM - Championship

With the predicted very cold weather can't say I'm really looking forward to this tonight.

We desperately need the win but they are a tricky team to play against & have a couple of really good individuals so it could be a long & very cold evening.

Hoping RL picks a team that shows we want to win the game rather than set up not to lose it.

Good Morning all,

With travelling a distance to tonight's match could someone give us the heads up if there is any prospect of a postponement? Cheers.

Been very frosty for the last 2 or 3 days so hopefully they've had the pitch covered. Surrounding areas are probably like a skating rink though.

With it being on Sky & the long trip for the away fans we will be doing everything to ensure the game goes ahead I'm sure.

We have gone 13 games at home without a clean sheet.
Good job we have been better at scoring at home this season with just the one blank in that shocker against West Brom.

With the shitty cold weather and it being on sky can imagine this being possibly the lowest attended game of the season.

Let's hope we have something to cheer about. A performance like Tuesday and things could get nasty come half time
A higher number of season ticket holders will be absent but present according to the official attendance.

Having given it lots of thought, I will be staying at home in front of the fire with a nice bottle of RED....
That's a blow. When the game becomes mired in boredom/shitness, I was hoping to seek you out, to hear about that 'balmy evening at Deepdale in 1989'.
Joking apart, I'll be there, but under duress, my lad will want to go. 😒

I'm holding a 70th birthday party...I imagined I would be completely safe with choosing a Friday night before a home game against QPR. Despite being held at a football ground (the party), they don't have Sky, yet there's 4 people with North End season tickets coming. Says a lot that.
There will be lots of empty seats at Deepdale tonight

I'm holding a 70th birthday party...I imagined I would be completely safe with choosing a Friday night before a home game against QPR. Despite being held at a football ground (the party), they don't have Sky, yet there's 4 people with North End season tickets coming. Says a lot that.

Firestick plugged into the telly - jobs a good un. :cool: