PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Reading - 10/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Looking forward to it. But type of game where we don't have good record and not. But it's a big chance to follow up two great wins. Let's get behind the lads today everyone Come On. Another goal for Cannon hopefully.

Massive game this.
Win and well in the mix.
Lose and with those teams around us all having winnable games today we could almost be out if the running.
COYW

Looking forward to the game for once; I just want us to show up and entertain a little. A win would be the icing on the cake.
COYW.

Feel like it’s going to be very scrappy today. Just hoping we can get an early goal to force them to come out a bit.

Looking forward to the game for once; I just want us to show up and entertain a little. A win would be the icing on the cake.
COYW.
We've seen precious little entertainment all season but today it doesn't matter. The result is more important than the performance.The absolute priority, to keep the season alive, is 3 points. At this stage, a scruffy 1-0 win will do for me.

They have two wins in fifteen - against Blackpool and Rotherham (both home). They haven't won away since November. It's so obvious how this one will play out!

Saying all that, only Stoke and Boro have actually tonked them - most games are close and they've drawn their last three.

Just like last season! Nailed on win and we found ourselves 3-0 down...
3 clean sheets in a row in the run up to that and 3-0 down by half time

If anything summed up PNE v Reading it’s that

A lot of nervous posters on here today. Not me, I’m looking forward to the game and am expecting a comfortable win. 🙂
Hope yeah right LIS it's just over past few seasons we have not done great against these at home (Hopefully today is the turning point like) 👍🍺

Should be a decent game hopefully.

They need the points just as much as we do.