PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Reading - 10/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Any link to it? Can’t believe he actually went out there to do the interview whilst the Town End was still half full.

The other clip I heard he effectively said that if he’d been out there as a player, he woulldnt have made the same types of mistakes or shown the same lack of commitment as the players. Demotivational skills at their finest. May have been on the Championship show.

Ernest, I work at a tapas/wine bar in Brockley called L’Oculto. They have a huge selection of reds, all imported from Spain. I know you’re a South London boy so you should drop in sometime- the food is top notch too!

I will see if I can. Looks like the 122 bus will drop me off almost outside the door.

Really enjoyable performance today. Our slick passing was too good for a poor Reading team. Since DJ has come back we’ve looked a different side and have been dominating midfield. We have at last got a forward with a bit of pace and an eye for a goal in Tom Cannon, who took his goal brilliantly. Brad Potts also had a storming match and deserved his late winning goal for his best showing of the season imo. It would be churlish to criticise any PNE player’s performance although Alvaro would have been disappointed with his crossing from the left side. Lowly Blackpool, QPR and Reading have all been well beaten but the true test now comes with Millwall(A)Swansea (A) and Blackburn Rovers (H). Coyw
Aye that cross that played Cannon in for the first goal was an absolute shocker!:ROFLMAO:

If we ever hired him I would not go to a single game, worse footballing style than Frankie

Mrs Ando came on yesterday so I switched from my normal seat in the Town End to Block F in the STFS ( halfway line )

I quite enjoyed the view, it gave me a different perspective on the game and I could see closer up some of the good work that DJ, Onomoha and Pottsy did…

I won’t be moving to the Finney on a permanent basis but is was nice to watch the game from a different angle….

The clientele in the Finney were much quieter and politer than the Town End rabble…..