PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Reading - 10/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Mrs Ando came on yesterday so I switched from my normal seat in the Town End to Block F in the STFS ( halfway line )

I quite enjoyed the view, it gave me a different perspective on the game and I could see closer up some of the good work that DJ, Onomoha and Pottsy did…

I won’t be moving to the Finney on a permanent basis but is was nice to watch the game from a different angle….

The clientele in the Finney were much quieter and politer than the Town End rabble…..
Yes we are!!

Ledson nearly took Potts' head off :ROFLMAO:

I could watch the Cannon goal and especially the build up all day long and smile....Marvelous stuff... The two he missed prior would have been worldies too if he'd have managed it. :)

The two he missed prior would have been worldies too if he'd have managed it. :)

I said at half-time that they were both chances which gave him no time to compose himself but that if another came his way in the second half where he got that fractional extra bit of time and space then the consequence might be different. So it proved. But the build-up in each case was superb.

I said at half-time that they were both chances which gave him no time to compose himself but that if another came his way in the second half where he got that fractional extra bit of time and space then the consequence might be different. So it proved. But the build-up in each case was superb.

There was a fourth too but the Keeper was having a very good day. :)

One thing of note was the referee playing the advantage for the first goal.

They get a lot of stick when they're wrong, but that was spot on.
And failed to book the Reading player as he did when Parrott was taken out in the first half and he played advantage. He also stopped the game when we were attacking to book one of their subs