PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE v Reading

I am fairly sure that Reading are one of Sky’s darlings, I think they don’t mind coming to Deepdale either because we look after them quite well. ;)

I am fairly sure that Reading are one of Sky’s darlings, I think they don’t mind coming to Deepdale either because we look after them quite well. ;)
So it’s nothing to do with boring we are when we are at home 😱

The other one must be a shit game then , to not be picked before one of our home games 😰

Usually decent games against Reading. Few 3-0s and a 3-2 in the last few seasons. Fortunately they are 5th at the moment and we only tend to beat them when they are doing well.

Few big games coming up. Hopefully with the new additions and some key players returning to fitness, we can pick up a few results. Otherwise the season will be over by mid feb

We battered them 3-0 at their place didn’t we ??

Lets hope that Reading don’t come too hell bent on revenge....