PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

3 tickets for me bought in the family section. Bringing my 9 year old nephew on for his first game... he just wants to see Harry Kane haha!

3 tickets for me bought in the family section. Bringing my 9 year old nephew on for his first game... he just wants to see Harry Kane haha!

The trick is if we actually do manage to get something he may actually want to support us 😜

I’ve just done a quick check on the Invincibles and I reckon that there are only about 70/80 seats left in the whole stand…

Town End filling up nicely as well.. looking good for 18K + now….

It will be interesting how many under 11s tickets we’ve sold. I’m taking 3 grandchildren with me all under 11 although 2 are season ticket holders.

One of my early matches at Deepdale was the visit of Bill Nicholson with his "mighty" Tottenham Hotspurs, the cockney press thought it was all over bar the shouting, especially with Jimmy Greaves as centre forward who was looking for a place in Alf Ramseys England team for the world cup. As a 13 year old walking around Deepdale down Lowthorpe road, the first guy I met was a cockney spiv flogging rosettes of bot PNE and Spurs. " How much for a rosette mister"? "Gimma half a crown my ol cocksparra", "2 and 6 !" "Fuck off " me ticket only cost just over a bob. Hurriedly i got on to the kop and the Deepdale faithful were buzzing, scarves and special hats, like out of a bloody cracker printed by Lancs evening post probably. All my mates in my school were there and we weer up for a win ! A great result for us as Ernie Hannigan settled the tie after the Black Prince had opened the scoring, but just listen to the commentator, biased as ever from the BBC. I'll add the film of the highlights it's a good few minutes. Just keep your hopes up, people miss penalties and in the final minutes Greaves missed a one on one with Kelly, so support the lads to the end because as an old favourite used to say "it's a funny old game init?

Good to see BBC trailing our game on Saturday with our full name. Hopefully Lineker will do likewise on Saturday.

Preston North End.

One of my early matches at Deepdale was the visit of Bill Nicholson with his "mighty" Tottenham Hotspurs, the cockney press thought it was all over bar the shouting, especially with Jimmy Greaves as centre forward who was looking for a place in Alf Ramseys England team for the world cup. As a 13 year old walking around Deepdale down Lowthorpe road, the first guy I met was a cockney spiv flogging rosettes of bot PNE and Spurs. " How much for a rosette mister"? "Gimma half a crown my ol cocksparra", "2 and 6 !" "Fuck off " me ticket only cost just over a bob. Hurriedly i got on to the kop and the Deepdale faithful were buzzing, scarves and special hats, like out of a bloody cracker printed by Lancs evening post probably. All my mates in my school were there and we weer up for a win ! A great result for us as Ernie Hannigan settled the tie after the Black Prince had opened the scoring, but just listen to the commentator, biased as ever from the BBC. I'll add the film of the highlights it's a good few minutes. Just keep your hopes up, people miss penalties and in the final minutes Greaves missed a one on one with Kelly, so support the lads to the end because as an old favourite used to say "it's a funny old game init?

I was eight years old at the time and went on by myself. It was extra special for me as Ernie Hannigan lived in 'digs' in a little terraced house just off Deepdale Rd, twenty yards from my little terraced house. I can remember lots of the players calling at his house and having a 'kick about' with me and a few other kids. How times have changed!

Just got mine. 500 mile round journey. Third time this season and still haven't seen a win or a decent display to be honest.
Save yourself the journey and don’t turn up. We don’t need anymore jinxes