PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Sunderland - 23/08/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

Think a draw would of been a fair result thinking back to the game, thought we played some decent stuff at times, one thing that sticks in my mind about the game ( mainly 1st half) is how many times the ball got lumped up skywards from left back position to Potts out on the right, got to the point where I started counting them, must of been 10 / 12 times, if we are going to be successful in this division surely the ball needs to be passed through the thirds tho , 🙏🙏🙏
Highlights I saw didn’t show Hughes getting back with that last minute tackle. He was back to his best on Saturday, many in the club were surprised he wasn’t in the Welsh squad a year ago when he was really on it.