PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v Swansea City - 26/08/23 - KO:3pm - Championship

30 seconds in. How is that a yellow card for Ledson?

Probably the fact he’d committed a foul a minute or so earlier that could have been a yellow card contributed to the decision. The referee could even have deemed it reckless (it probably wasn’t) because of the way he went in.

Excellent tackle. Thought so at the time. Ref right there so either he was conned by the antics after or he wanted an excuse, which I can't believe for a second.

Thought at the time it was a perfect tackle and it was.

Got booked for it 🤦‍♂️

I thought best was the best thing since sliced bread?
I think most posters accept that he is doing his best under difficult circumstances and has been thrown in at the deep end due to injuries and a threadbare squad. Acknowledgement of that is not equivalent to saying he is the best thing since sliced bread. Lacks experience but you’ve got to start somewhere. Hopefully back up arrives this week