PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE vs Cardiff on Sky

Pumba

A “significant” poster
Patron
Boring thread but tomorrow marks our third consecutive game against Cardiff that will have been broadcast live on Sky. Other two were that chastening defeat at Deepdale that all but ended our play-off hopes a few games after the restart and a fairly drab 0-0 at Cardiff last December.

Is three in a row some kind of Championship record (excluding play-offs I suppose)? Would think it’s quite likely to be. Odd that this has occurred for such a humdrum game really.

Boring thread but tomorrow marks our third consecutive game against Cardiff that will have been broadcast live on Sky. Other two were that chastening defeat at Deepdale that all but ended our play-off hopes a few games after the restart and a fairly drab 0-0 at Cardiff last December.

Is three in a row some kind of Championship record (excluding play-offs I suppose)? Would think it’s quite likely to be. Odd that this has occurred for such a humdrum game really.

Seem to remember us getting an away 1-0 win on Sky not long ago too??

Seem to remember us getting an away 1-0 win on Sky not long ago too??

I remember a 1-0 but that was years ago, 04 or 05. Mawene scores the winner.

Actually, just remembered the one you’re on about. Clarke won it in the last minute I think. Either 2017 or 18.

QPR vs Reading is on every single year at both grounds or it was a few years ago anyway.

Can this game be bought on ifollow? Tried to buy it online but I had to reset my password and there is no option to buy the stream.

Can this game be bought on ifollow? Tried to buy it online but I had to reset my password and there is no option to buy the stream.
Try Now TV - it's 9.99 for a day pass (TV / Computer) or you can get a month mobile pass for 3.75 (or something like that)

That's right, it was Christmas time 2018 if my memory serves me correctly and live on sky sports. Clarke bagged the winner and celebrated in style.

1-0 very late on, Friday night. Freezing cold. Tom Clarke. Had quite a few games on TV there over the years.

Had a lunchtime 2-2 game, Davidson double I think? 1-0 Friday night 2004 Mawene. Last season 0-0 in a snoozefest. Good day out though

Remember getting tonked about 3-0 and Robbie Fowler playing up top for them, not sure if it was on Sky. Loved the old Ninian Park, good away end with the old terracing and quite a hostile home end behind the netting caged in like animals.