PNE Youth Team: 2020/21 season

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
A new thread for the new season. A fixture list for the season (For those interested) as we kick off against Carlisle tomorrow.
Good Luck lads.

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
A new thread for the new season. A fixture list for the season (For those interested) as we kick off against Carlisle tomorrow.
Good Luck lads.

looking forward to 3 games vrs Bolton !

baysidepne

Manager
Last thing I heard from the pre-season games was a 1-0 defeat to Morecambe and the performances leaving a lot to be desired for the forthcoming season.

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
Last thing I heard from the pre-season games was a 1-0 defeat to Morecambe and the performances leaving a lot to be desired for the forthcoming season.
The team has lost most of its regular defenders from last season, especially at CB, and so it will take a while for the 16 yo's to get upto speed and allow our better forward players to get into their stride.

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
Who are the standouts still in this youth side? Lombard, Coulton, Bennett?
yes... though stand out and good enough are 2 different things, easy to stand out in a poor side....

I'm interested to see how Jacob H W progresses asa goal scorer..(I've heard we havent got many of those in the club).
IF he can add some bulk to his sharpness and finishing ability he could be one to watch.

I'm told O'Neill, one of the new lads, it also very talented but I havent seen him.

Coulton is the main 1 I hope steps up to being a contract earner.

OP
L

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
HT 0-0

Reading between the lines, Carlisle started and ended the half the stronger, but North End did have a decent spell in between.

OP
L

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
62’ What a save!

Gloves

Dugan pulls off a wonder save to tip a header from a corner onto the bar and keep the score level.