PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE Youth Team: 2020/21 season

These are the 4 Lancaster City goals, and Jacob plays a role in all 4. His intelligent runs for the first 2 goals when he drags a couple of defenders out of the game. The third goal comes as a result of his shot being saved but pushed into the path of the scorer, and the 4th goal, is a brilliant run before setting up Dave Norris.
Excellent movement by Jacob and his assist with the 4th reminded me of a young David Nugent in his 1st time at PNE.

Keep up the good work Jacob, great to see you taking your chance

Today, the boys are away at Port Vale....11am kick-0ff

It‘s Nick Harrison’s birthday today so let’s hope the boys give him a nice present of 3pts.

pleased to see Mickey O'Neill given a start.... I hope he grows into the potential player he promises to be.

Still quite a young team with injuries and loans to 2nd years weakening the squad.

It would appear that there isn’t any text commentary today, so I suppose we’ll just have to wait for the result.

Full-Time: Port Vale U18 5-5 #PNEU18. An unbelievable game in Stoke-on-Trent!

Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat

The young Lilywhites equalise three times, coming back from 5-2 down, to claim a point as Aaron Bennett hits a hattrick with Lewis Leigh and Noah Mawene also on target!

Clapping hands sign

Maybe Bennett was playing up top then, if he got a hat trick!
Dont know how they set up but Bennett loves the 10 so I guess ONeill would have started on the right of a 3....

AB looked to be carrying some school boy weight but full time training seems to have got him more mobile for the full 90 mins - reading between the lines of NH's comments.

I see they've drawn 2 - 2 at Donny but exit the Cup.....fought back from 2 down again but the fact Bennett was a sub and scored the 2nd possibly means we werent overly bothered about winning....or he would have started surely....

losing the 1st group game probably blew their chances...

Anyone know the injury situation with Coulton? He doesn't seem to have started a game this season but was expected t be one of the stars of the team.

Match day. I must admit I’m a bit surprised with this as I thought the youth team games would be suspended.

PNE V Shrewsbury, kick off 11am.

I’m expecting a win today, especially with this forward line.

Holland-Wilkinson and Rodwell- Grant both return to the team.

Coulton on the bench.