PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNEFC Players of the year awards (PNE-Online VOTE NOW OPEN)

Who is your PNE-Online POTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Player of the year? None of them.

Imagine handing awards out, rewarding utter failure. Id be embarrassed if i was collecting that award.

Should be voided.

I donā€™t get the love-in for Ledson. Yes heā€™s played well this season for sure in patches but then been poor for patches. I also see him as a walking card & imho Iā€™m concerned he doesnā€™t have the discipline to really kick on & fulfil his potential. Clearly has ability, but football is as much, if not more so, played with the brain & heā€™s too reckless & wears his heart on his sleeve to the point where that is more of a weakness then a positive! Please prove me wrong as clearly a good guy & player there!

gotta be Iversen for me - colossus at the back & made season defining saves game after game.