PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

PNEWFC & Girls teams part 2

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
The other thread has died so thought id start another.

It was announced at the LFA AGM on Wednesday that any girls who are at the Centres of Excellence will no longer be able to play in the LFA league or any other leagues affiliated to them.

Blackburn Rovers Ladies Transfer News :

Chantelle Parry and Fay McCoy have both signed from Liverpool.

Sian Payne ( Goalie ) and Caroline Dixon ( Forward ) have both left the club.

The club are in talks with a replacement keeper.

The following girls have been promoted from the Ressies :

Emma McDougall
Karen Hanson
Jo Norris
Sammy Fleck

Blackburn Rovers Ladies Transfer News :

Chantelle Parry and Fay McCoy have both signed from Liverpool.

Sian Payne ( Goalie ) and Caroline Dixon ( Forward ) have both left the club.

The club are in talks with a replacement keeper.

The following girls have been promoted from the Ressies :

Emma McDougall
Karen Hanson
Jo Norris
Sammy Fleck
One of the girls from PNE girls and C o E has also been taken on by the reserves, Charlotte heyes.

One of the girls from PNE girls and C o E has also been taken on by the reserves, Charlotte heyes.

I was at the trials last saturday. The Standard was quite decent compared to the previous season. Had 5 keepers down trialing. 3 of which where very good in my opinion.
What position does Charlotte Heyes play?

ha how do you know??

If it is a left back I know which one she is.

I think he's winding you up Chats !!!

Apart from Sammy Fleck ( who i know about ) are the other 3 girls from the ressies good enough to break into the first team ?

I was at the trials last saturday. The Standard was quite decent compared to the previous season. Had 5 keepers down trialing. 3 of which where very good in my opinion.
What position does Charlotte Heyes play?
Shes a left midfielder chats.

I think he's winding you up Chats !!!

Apart from Sammy Fleck ( who i know about ) are the other 3 girls from the ressies good enough to break into the first team ?

Kaz has already been playing for firsts. Emma is the really fast one, also very good and Jo Norris is a good player to. So ye pretty decent I would say.

Kaz has already been playing for firsts. Emma is the really fast one, also very good and Jo Norris is a good player to. So ye pretty decent I would say.

BTW You made some pretty good runs up and down that left wing yesterday.

Keep yourself fit this season and you may be knocking on that first team door ......

BTW You made some pretty good runs up and down that left wing yesterday.

Keep yourself fit this season and you may be knocking on that first team door ......

Aye the runs where there. But despite screaming for the ball on numerous occasions, I saw very little of it.
I think I surprised Adam and co at the trials with how strong I was looking considering my length of time out so hopefully you're right and first team will be my destination.

Aye the runs where there. But despite screaming for the ball on numerous occasions, I saw very little of it.
I think I surprised Adam and co at the trials with how strong I was looking considering my length of time out so hopefully you're right and first team will be my destination.

I should have introduced myself really, but you were chatting to some young lad and you had your hands full with a young un that was climbing all over ya !!!

I was stood behind you talking to budgierustler but I didnt want to randomly interrupt you........

I should have introduced myself really, but you were chatting to some young lad and you had your hands full with a young un that was climbing all over ya !!!

I was stood behind you talking to budgierustler but I didnt want to randomly interrupt you........

Ah right that would be joe T and also my little cousins. pnegirl78s brats!!

Do any of you Female Footy followers on this forum get involved in the Summer comps ?

Ando always plays in the Hartford Moss Farm comp which takes place in Mid July - most of the top teams ( apart from Arsenal ) take part....

Everton, Leeds , Blackburn, Liverpool, Birmingham...

Its not an elitest thing though, there are always teams there from all over Britain from varying levels of ability and because there are about 4 different comps running, its not always the best known teams who snaffle the trophies.

Ando has been going since she was 12 years old - she absolutely loves the whole weekend !

I think she almost enjoys it as much as Christmas !!! :D

I was wondering if maybe Blackburn ressies or the under 16's are entering a team or any of the Preston teams ?

Last edited:
The PNE under 14s are at the moss farm camp in july. Im sure its the Northwich Moss farm one though.

Must admit i enjoy the summer tourneys.

Edit: Just realised they are the same comp.

I've only ever played at Moss Farm once before and it was for Preston under14s. Bad memories of the day really. I got booked in the last game of the group games and then nearly passed out in the quarter final game because I'd had little to eat.

I've only ever played at Moss Farm once before and it was for Preston under14s. Bad memories of the day really. I got booked in the last game of the group games and then nearly passed out in the quarter final game because I'd had little to eat.
Ha ha, the refs must be quite tough there, its the only place Ive ever seen anyone get sent off!

Ha ha, the refs must be quite tough there, its the only place Ive ever seen anyone get sent off!

This ref thought he was something. was the same game that our coach got sent away from the pitch and they had 3 players booked and their keeper sent off.

I've played in a few games where players have been sent off. I think one was against Darwen. It was 14s I think. and one of our players squared up to one of theirs and headbutted her.
Played in another game, this time for the 16s. It was around when the womens euro was on because I remember playing the game and then having to go to Ewood to help out. And it was against Gloucestershire centre of excellence or something like that. They had the intention of going to Ewood to watch the game after the match. Only one of our player's headbutted one of theirs and broke her nose.

Girls are lovely :)

This ref thought he was something. was the same game that our coach got sent away from the pitch and they had 3 players booked and their keeper sent off.

I've played in a few games where players have been sent off. I think one was against Darwen. It was 14s I think. and one of our players squared up to one of theirs and headbutted her.
Played in another game, this time for the 16s. It was around when the womens euro was on because I remember playing the game and then having to go to Ewood to help out. And it was against Gloucestershire centre of excellence or something like that. They had the intention of going to Ewood to watch the game after the match. Only one of our player's headbutted one of theirs and broke her nose.

Girls are lovely :)

Ando get sent off for punching a Bury player in the LFA Under 14's semi final and missed the final against Everton ! :(

Raefil, I've been asked to present a few awards for the coe presentation night next week. Next thursday is it?? You going to be there?? Ou Reserves trophies are the same night but now I've been asked to do that aswell which is nice. Think there are a couple of us like