PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Podcast

Nice 1. Will bang that on tonight whilst I get beat of Lancaster FC on FM

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn’t allowed or is the wrong place to post but at FTF we’re looking to bring some passionate North End fans on board who’re interested in writing/social media/podcasting.

If anyone on here fancies getting involved, feel free to DM us on here or email us on - fromthefinney@gmail.com

Mods, if this isn’t allowed, feel free to delete.

Afternoon all!

Not posted on here for a while but we recently recorded our “Monthly Review” pod with our first fan guest. I suspect some of you may know him, Jimmy Atkinson, the man in charge of the PNE fans team.

If you’ve not already listened, you can do so here - podcast.fromthefinney.co.uk

Would love to hear your feedback.

Cheers!

Listened to most of them now and will definitely be tuning in every week. Last one was so so for me, christ fan guest you had on can natter some can't he, tell him to have a breath! ?

Nah, really enjoyed listening ?

Listened to most of them now and will definitely be tuning in every week. Last one was so so for me, christ fan guest you had on can natter some can't he, tell him to have a breath! ?

Nah, really enjoyed listening ?

Cheers, Cali! Haha he’s not the only one, we can all natter when the topic is right!

Heads up on the Chris Sedgwick interview today it was really enjoyable. Also Stafford White chats about his book. The podcast I've noted is on Spotify as well as all the other apps so easy for me to listen regularly too.

Heads up on the Chris Sedgwick interview today it was really enjoyable. Also Stafford White chats about his book. The podcast I've noted is on Spotify as well as all the other apps so easy for me to listen regularly too.

Cheers, Hitch!

If anyone wants to give it a listen, it's on our podcast site - podcast.fromthefinney.co.uk - and as Hitch said, we're also available on the vast majority of streaming platforms. Spotify, Apple Podcasts etc. Hope you all enjoy!

The Sedge podcast was great mate. (y)

No detail too small as far as football is concerned and you asked some good questions.

We are interviewing Graham Alexander tonight for our December episode. If anyone has any questions they would like us to ask, let us know.

We are interviewing Graham Alexander tonight for our December episode. If anyone has any questions they would like us to ask, let us know.

Ask him his views on Barry Knight and that game at Nottingham Forest. I still haven't got over that referring performance and don't think I ever will.

Ask him his views on Barry Knight and that game at Nottingham Forest. I still haven't got over that referring performance and don't think I ever will.

Like you JK I haven't got over it yet. The scar that performance left on me hasn't healed up either. No surprise it gets talked about in my circle of friends on a regular basis.

Christ that was a save, remember being at some of the away games he mentioned, especially the Wycombe 3 PNE 4 one, what a game that was

My feedback is I listened to the Mells and the book interview and both were absolutely brilliant. You asked all the right questions to get more insight to times we remember on the pitch, plus the management behind the scenes. Loved Mell's sense of involvement and pride in his time here. The book dude was superb too, great passion. Maybe you can introduce a light hearted feature to break it up, like a quiz - Wings n Beer or Plau, Town End or Invincibles etc.

My feedback is I listened to the Mells and the book interview and both were absolutely brilliant. You asked all the right questions to get more insight to times we remember on the pitch, plus the management behind the scenes. Loved Mell's sense of involvement and pride in his time here. The book dude was superb too, great passion. Maybe you can introduce a light hearted feature to break it up, like a quiz - Wings n Beer or Plau, Town End or Invincibles etc.
Maybe a quick fire questions round and pick up on one of them and go more in depth ? just an idea :p