PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Podcast

Episode #28 of pod is out now - podcast.fromthefinney.co.uk

You can stream it through the link above on our web player and you can find it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or wherever you usually stream your podcasts.
Just listened to #28. Thought it was good stuff. You seemed better prepared with facts. Good for the anorak listeners :)

Would like a bit more enthusiasm for Sinclair though :)

This was a fun one. Let's just say that Humey isn't a fan of Mr Westley.

Part 1 is all about his start in football and finishes as his move to North End comes about.

Part 2 is all about his time at North End and finishes with his recent spells in India.

Enjoy!

Hi lads,

Fan of the pod and listen every week.

One piece of constructive criticism...it sounds as though Jake? is smoking/vaping during the recording. Not sure if that is the case but I find it a bit annoying and I'm a smoker.

Other than that keep up the good work.

Hi lads,

Fan of the pod and listen every week.

One piece of constructive criticism...it sounds as though Jake? is smoking/vaping during the recording. Not sure if that is the case but I find it a bit annoying and I'm a smoker.

Other than that keep up the good work.
Cheers!

Nope, no smoking or vaping going on during the recordings, no one is a smoker or vaper either. What is it in particular? Perhaps it's something we could try and fix but can't say it's something we've noticed while listening back during edits.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

Cheers!

Nope, no smoking or vaping going on during the recordings, no one is a smoker or vaper either. What is it in particular? Perhaps it's something we could try and fix but can't say it's something we've noticed while listening back during edits.

Again, thanks for the kind words.
I'll get you some time stamps it could just be something in the recording

Afternoon folks!

We recently turned 1 and as much as it's a good thing, we're well aware that there's plenty of room for improvement. We've put this out on Facebook and Twitter and had a bit of a response but still want to get more feedback where possible.

If you have consumed any of our content, written or audio, we'd appreciate if you could fill out this form. If you could share it with others who you know have listened to or read our stuff, that would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Episode #30 of the From the Finney podcast is out now! Can't believe we've hit 30 weekly episodes and 19,000 listens overall in about 6 months, it's mad. Thanks for all of your support, means a lot.

We're looking for some new guests in the coming weeks, we want to mix things up a bit and try and get more fans involved. If you fancy coming on the pod, get in touch on one of our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) or you can email us - fromthefinney@gmail.com.