Podcasts

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
Not even sure this is the right place - but including any music when I'm out walking or with the dog I listen to podcasts, mainly psychology based. This episode around commitment culture and the book The Barcelona Way by Professor Damian Hughes is fascinating, particularly given the crossroads we find ourselves at as a club.

OP
pne_monster

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
Others I listen to regularly are Eighty percent mental, Slice of Pie and Supporting Champions. Non sport/psychology wise Serial about the Adnan Syed case was fascinating. Tried starting the George Gibney one but that was deeply uncomfortable.

baysidepne

Living the dream
Patron
I'm well behind on pods at the minute but just done Si Ferry on Undr the Cosh and crying with laughter at the Di Canio and Gravesen stories. What a guy

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
I'm well behind on pods at the minute but just done Si Ferry on Undr the Cosh and crying with laughter at the Di Canio and Gravesen stories. What a guy
They really push for Di Canio stories though don't they? Parkin hates the fella despite never playing for him!

Adam .

Manager
I am subscribed to a lot of Podcasts, too many in truth as I don’t have enough time to listen to them all.

Some superb ones out there though, covering all manner of topics and subject matters.

If you’re new to them just have a search around a give some a go. Can almost ensure there will be something you’ll like.

OP
pne_monster

pne_monster

Advisor to the Owner
This is another fascinating podcast hosted by Jake Humphrey and Damian Hughes (psychologist and author of The Barcelona Way). Latest episode with Toto Wolff of Mercedes F1. Really interested in the emphasis he puts on people skills. He's asked after winning seven titles how much success he apportions to people and how much to processes, given that F1 is such a technical sport. "100% people - because people make processes"

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
I've been listening to Mike Tysons Hotboxin' podcast a bit recently, remarkable what a peaceful man he is these days, no doubt partly helped by all the weed and mushrooms he smokes during the recordings!