PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poker games

sliper

Patron
Anyone interested is invited to join the PNE-ONLINE poker club for Home Games online. (Actually most games will be scheduled to happen at the same time as PNE-Away games). We will probably (but it depends on if we get enough folks signing up for this) set up a £1 buy in for the games... to make it a little more interesting.)
Away fans and other fans welcome..

If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com.

Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab. (I found it easier using a PC than on a tablet)

Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
Enter my Club ID number: 931657
Enter my Invitation Code: Wisemensay

That's it!

Once we've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

(Mods please make this STICKY...ta)

Joined. Although the OP does confuse me a bit. Is this to play poker whilst our away matches are taking place? Or is it just any time? I'm only interested if there's a small cash incentive by the way!

No real problem with having a game at anytime.. but thought it would make sense to tie games in with when folks are most likely to be here in large numbers for a couple of hours.

If I/we announce games a couple of weeks in advance it gives folks more chance of making it.

No real problem with having a game at anytime.. but thought it would make sense to tie games in with when folks are most likely to be here in large numbers for a couple of hours.

If I/we announce games a couple of weeks in advance it gives folks more chance of making it.

Yeah sounds good to me!

Ah....beat me to it.....did this get off the ground? I'm up for some...what about a more regular table......and what about off season?

I'm a half decent poker player and play quite a bit.... I don't really play online though due to that exact reason.... my poker face not being strong enough...

It's not really your face, I was bluffing...... It's all that twitching and shuffling...