PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

poker tonight

forget all the shite ive put , the password is ,,Beckham,,
#

You won't be able to register yet anyway !

You can only usually register 2-3 hours before the tourney kicks off !

While your waiting check out the Sit and Go Freeroll tournies. This would be an easy way for a few of us to get into a regular online game together. We would just set a date and time to meet up online and join the next available 45-100 plus seater tournie. It would probably make sense to meet up in the chat room.

I like the Tuesday night football poker tournies as well, its $1 to enter but they add $50 dollars to the total in the pot, last time I played there was only 150 playing. So you have a decent $200 pot to try and win and its not impossible to get into the top seven or eight and double your initial stake money. I like to play the low money games, it adds a bit of excitement knowing you are battling to win a few quid. Once you get into bigger money tournies then you hit the really good players.. and I'm not in that league.

Got beat with a full house the other night.