PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poland vs Argentina

So Argentina move to the opposite side of the draw to us now. Another Mexico goal, or Argentina goal and it's Mexico vs France. And winner plays against ourselves or Senegal.

That's a ridiculous ruling as well.
How many generations can you go back?
If you go back far enough, I've no doubt I could play for most of the countries in Europe.

Or represent another planet on the basis of your ancestry's carbon origin.

I still think Italian dessert every time Zabbaletta appears.

2-0 now.

Poland above Mexico still on the grounds they have had fewer yellow cards!
Pathetic rule. Poland just sat deep trying not to concede, barely making a challenge. As Danny Murphy said, shots on target would be a better alternative. Make teams have a go.

The more matches I watch, the more convinced I am that England have nothing to fear in this competition.
The winners will come from England, France or Brazil.
The problem is that we have to overcome France in the Quarters which won’t be easy……

Then it would most likely be Spain in the Semis and then Brazil in the final - if we win it then we will definitely
have deserved it….