Political Correctness

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Whoaaaaa hang on, what happened to freedom of Expression and Speech?

Populist bandwagon jumping (or thats his perception anyway).

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Jesus, where do you start with this shit !!!!!!

Capitalism has many flaws, but it's the best system there is. Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot have shown that.

And you, sunshine, aren't slamming me down anywhere.

Typical leftie, advocating violence against someone who disagrees
i don’t think he meant that he would be slamming you down. Little dumb to read it that way!

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
I propose that we stop people using names associated with boys or girls. eg from now on if you are called Tommy or Tammy then instead we call you Temmy, to remove the gender connotation.

Seriously, if this is real then it’s fucking idiotic and if people want to defend it then that’s fair enough but it also makes you a fucking idiot.

The world is in a shit state right now and people waste time on ludicrous crap like this.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
I propose that we stop people using names associated with boys or girls. eg from now on if you are called Tommy or Tammy then instead we call you Temmy, to remove the gender connotation.

Seriously, if this is real then it’s fucking idiotic and if people want to defend it then that’s fair enough but it also makes you a fucking idiot.

The world is in a shit state right now and people waste time on ludicrous crap like this.
Oh god @Mer5eywhite is offended again :)

John T

Advisor to the Owner
I have just been looking up books on the Author Tom Cain

Good Read in the James Bond style

Apparently his true name is/was David Thomas; he was also a Columnist for the Telegraph
He is now going through a sex change and wants to be called Diana

It takes all sorts I suppose

Winkytinky

GTTO
Patron

Do you not see any irony in your last sentence 😊

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
Oh god @Mer5eywhite is offended again :)
Not offended just happy to point out how fucking idiotic, fucking idiots tend to be.

Not aimed at you as I’m sure you wouldn’t possibly want our MPs to waste their salary discussing how to refer to each other without indicating their gender. I mean that’s not what we pay them to do is it.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Not offended just happy to point out how fucking idiotic, fucking idiots tend to be.

Not aimed at you as I’m sure you wouldn’t possibly want our MPs to waste their salary discussing how to refer to each other without indicating their gender. I mean that’s not what we pay them to do is it.
Well the speaker did admonish a member for appearing on zoom without a tie :eek:

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
Well the speaker did admonish a member for appearing on zoom without a tie :eek:
That’s his job. Keeping the house in order.

The day they start wasting time on he or she and him or her, when there’s a country to run is the day we should torch the place.

FFS they do little enough right as it is.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Jesus, where do you start with this shit !!!!!!

Capitalism has many flaws, but it's the best system there is
. Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot have shown that.

And you, sunshine, aren't slamming me down anywhere.

Typical leftie, advocating violence against someone who disagrees

The selfish consumerism that it breeds looks like it might well cause climate change that could end human civilisation as we know it within 2 more centuries. Possibly even end human and mammalian life in the next millennium or two.

So we should at least have a think about what we can do differently.

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron

Be class if trump self identifies as female on his final day in office, become the first female president of the United States of America