Political Correctness

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
I made a joke post earlier likening Dr's receptionists to returning ISIS fighters and a mod decided to delete it and PM me that it was racist.

This post is not about the decision to remove it, I'm dealing with that elsewhere, but how is that a racist remark and how will that affect what can or can't be written on this forum?
Does that mean we can cancel you, now? Might get a bit of peace at least :D

Note that your post about German accents disappeared.

Snicky

Thorium Indium Potassium
Patron
I once called Merkel a Teutonic Twat. Does that mean I am irredeemably racist and/or sexist?

Think I need to sign up to one of those racism awareness course things. I'm a bad man.
Hello, is this working?

You had better ask @LostinSpace . He seems to be the arbitrary voice in deciding offense on behalf of others. He may be on the phone with Ms Merkel this minute asking her if she is offended.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
And that’s why we have to be careful. Mods don’t delete posts that offends themselves but posts that other people may find offensive.
Under five minutes to delete that LIS

Looks like you just dish it out and cannot take it.

Can you and the other mods see my point yet as to why I am so aggrieved as to how I have been treated here?

Can you see how ridiculous it is that you can post about how you moderate offensive posts?

Can you see the hypocrisy when other posters use the exact terminology that I got a months ban for, yet you just delete their posts?

If any mod wants to pm me and explain why this is the case I would much appreciate it. I would prefer it to come from yourself but you’re a coward.

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Under five minutes to delete that LIS

Looks like you just dish it out and cannot take it.

Can you and the other mods see my point yet as to why I am so aggrieved as to how I have been treated here?

Can you see how ridiculous it is that you can post about how you moderate offensive posts?

Can you see the hypocrisy when other posters use the exact terminology that I got a months ban for, yet you just delete their posts?

If any mod wants to pm me and explain why this is the case I would much appreciate it. I would prefer it to come from yourself but you’re a coward.
It was deleted because you were discussing your ban on the forum which you know full well is against forum rules.

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
Can I see your papers sir ? ( this forums gone to shit)
How do you know that Nobber identifies as sir? You never asked for Her/His/Their/Xyr/Zir pronouns.

Nobs might be in girl mode or in a nonbinary mood today. He/She/Ey/Xe/It might now be in tears, feeling unsafe and highly offended by your oversight. Shame on you, JAYMAC.

Because the post might offend somebody, it should be removed. :D