PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Political Correctness

Under five minutes to delete that LIS

Looks like you just dish it out and cannot take it.

Can you and the other mods see my point yet as to why I am so aggrieved as to how I have been treated here?

Can you see how ridiculous it is that you can post about how you moderate offensive posts?

Can you see the hypocrisy when other posters use the exact terminology that I got a months ban for, yet you just delete their posts?

If any mod wants to pm me and explain why this is the case I would much appreciate it. I would prefer it to come from yourself but you’re a coward.

You've been a bit absent in posting lately Nobs...... Kindly revert to your none stop input because it's missed. Fanx.. :)

You've been a bit absent in posting lately Nobs...... Kindly revert to your none stop input because it's missed. Fanx.. :)
Not comfortable doing that pal, not while I am being treated differently, well that’s my opinion anyway and one I have offered to prove. The next time someone decides to make something up about me I will have a permanent ban, so can hardly be myself can I. Thanks for the post though, I will go back in the background now seen as LIS is to much of a coward to discuss what he did further.

How do you know that Nobber identifies as sir? You never asked for Her/His/Their/Xyr/Zir pronouns.

Nobs might be in girl mode or in a nonbinary mood today. He/She/Ey/Xe/It might now be in tears, feeling unsafe and highly offended by your oversight. Shame on you, JAYMAC.

Because the post might offend somebody, it should be removed. :D

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.... We argue all the time on this forum so if anyones offended easily then they should give this bit a wide berth. People being offended is fine and we should respect that if it's genuine but peckerheads that tell people that they should be offended piss me right off.

Is that it?

Conversation stopped again, no answer, nothing to add, just delete and stop talking.

Embarrassing
I'd be happy to have a conversation with you, but not about bans from the past. I'd even talk about Brexit, but would prefer PNE!

I once called Merkel a Teutonic Twat. Does that mean I am irredeemably racist and/or sexist?

Think I need to sign up to one of those racism awareness course things. I'm a bad man.

It`s a minefield these days.
I`m a big Father Ted fan and Facebook keeps closing down groups, especially the ones that quote from the series.I`ve had numerous `racist` posts removed. Creativity is required... :) eg...

`As long as I can have a go at the Leeks, they invented Skegness`.

`Hirsute Oriental Illegitimates`.

I`m a big Father Ted fan and Facebook keeps closing down groups, especially the ones that quote from the series.I`ve had numerous `racist` posts removed. Creativity is required... :) eg...

'I've heard you're a racist now father' brilliant.

Taking absolutely no notice of context or the fact that Father Ted is a brilliant social commentary as well as comedy - a process not helped by uncaring algorithms.

A few years ago, people took music lyrics out of context to prove that Ozzy was a satanist or Judas Priest encouraged suicide.

Now - different people, different words, but the same old shit.

We aren't allowed to laugh anymore... Ted was harmless, hilarious and brilliant.... Now it's considered offensive in some quarters....Fuckwits. :)