PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Should Frankie be sacked ASAP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keasden

Patron
Be interesting to see how many, if any at all want to see FM stay in the job?

There were one or two still undecided about AN at the end, can’t see Frankie even getting a couple of serious backers here. i expect any NO votes will be from our resident lashers and wind up merchants

I've voted yes but no need for any venom his way or anything personal. He has tried and it isn't working and we need a change already. Thanks for the effort Frankie.

Ridsdale on the other hand can go fuck himself the useless, useless cunt.
It’s not personal at all, I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but I don’t want a nice man running my club, I want someone with some drive and tactical nous. An ambition and desire to actually be the manager would be a bonus too.

I've voted yes but no need for any venom his way or anything personal. He has tried and it isn't working and we need a change already. Thanks for the effort Frankie.

Ridsdale on the other hand can go fuck himself the useless, useless cunt.
AN didn’t get the same treatment. Nothing personally but in footballing terms he’s fucking useless. Gets away with it because he’s a nice guy.

AN didn’t get the same treatment. Nothing personally but in footballing terms he’s fucking useless. Gets away with it because he’s a nice guy.

AN gave up in his last season and I think that has come back to bite him on the arse hence why he is still unemployed. The fallouts with players, the style, the selections, I've never seen a manager throw in the towel as obviously and simply want the axe to fall. It was pathetic.

FM got appointed because of Ridsdale's big mouth and shite soundbites saying it's his job to lose. Madness.

AN gave up in his last season and I think that has come back to bite him on the arse hence why he is still unemployed. The fallouts with players, the style, the selections, I've never seen a manager throw in the towel as obviously and simply want the axe to fall. It was pathetic.

FM got appointed because of Ridsdale's big mouth and shite soundbites saying it's his job to lose. Madness.
He's still unemployed because he's picking up a nice fucking wage from pne

It’s not personal at all, I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but I don’t want a nice man running my club, I want someone with some drive and tactical nous. An ambition and desire to actually be the manager would be a bonus too.

Yeah, that's what I am saying too. Callum Davidson time, 100%

We have clearly been watching that club as we have signed McCann. He's a one off. It's time.

With a heavy heart, he, and we, must be put out of our misery. He really has no clue. Hand on heart, I could see what was wrong clearly on Saturday, and first half Tuesday so why can't a fully qualified coach? Too many players shoehorned in. Those who pay their money to sit and watch this can see which players are simply not good enough for the system and in some cases definitely not good enough to.lead the team. are we good enough to stay up? With this manger, sadly, only a 'maybe' from me. Do I want to watch his brand of football? Sadly, a massive 'no thanks' from me; painful football that hurts my eyes, my brain and my heart.

He's still unemployed because he's picking up a nice fucking wage from pne

He's not even mentioned though. Might have to hit up league 1. Chairman look at stats. The final season debacle has brought his points per game down to the average PNE managers (which in his first season he clearly wasn't). It's a good lesson for managers, fight to the bitter end to change it, don't look for the payoff.

He's not even mentioned though. Might have to hit up league 1. Chairman look at stats. The final season debacle has brought his points per game down to the average PNE managers (which in his first season he clearly wasn't). It's a good lesson for managers, fight to the bitter end to change it, don't look for the payoff.
Might not have put himself in the frame for anything, how do you know?

Might be just having a break, I mean he was boss during the worst moments in the pandemic, must have taken its toll.

You're talking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.