PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Should Frankie be sacked ASAP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just harking back... is there actually any footage or still pictures of Frankie cupping his hand to his ear? Because I see it referred to a lot.

Some people said he only put his hand to his ear... but nothing to to do with being sarcy to the crowd. Others say different. Is there any evidence one way or the other?

No. There's footage of him what looks like him scratching his face, but actually no one knows because it's take from the IP and he's walking across the edge of the penalty box so it's too far away to really see, but still that didn't stop some people and a podcast jumping all over it saying it was disgrace.

This is a really excellent post, balanced and on the money.
I’m sorry
I hadn't noticed that on the highlights, just had another look and you're right, just Evans and Sinclair go to celebrate with Riis.
I hadn't noticed that on the highlights, just had another look and you're right, just Evans and Sinclair go to celebrate with Riis.
Simply not true. Johnson and Browne arrived shortly after the Sky clip finished and others also after them. Riis was a long way from most players.
Incredible how false comments suggrsting unrest are made by those with an agenda.

I’m sorry

Simply not true. Johnson and Browne arrived shortly after the Sky clip finished and others also after them. Riis was a long way from most players.
Incredible how false comments suggrsting unrest are made by those with an agenda.
I didn't make false comments, I clearly stated that was what I saw on the highlights. If you're telling me other people joined in post the clip then absolutely fine, I'll take your word for it.

but still that didn't stop some people and a podcast jumping all over it saying it was disgrace.

Would you say we now have supporters of the club picking up on as many negative things as possible and putting them in the public domain to drive a wedge between supporters and the club? I saw one of the podcast lads accused of "using his platform to spread poison" last night. I've seen, I think Lancs Live, being accused of choosing quotes that show people in a bad light as well. I'm not sure what there is to gain from this, but is it something that's happening? Maybe this needs a thread of its' own.

I've had a text asking the question if he's gone. Not sure if it's related to him not doing the presser or something else.

No. There's footage of him what looks like him scratching his face, but actually no one knows because it's take from the IP and he's walking across the edge of the penalty box so it's too far away to really see, but still that didn't stop some people and a podcast jumping all over it saying it was disgrace.

I read a couple of posts yesterday where the arrogant cupping of ear was referred to as indisputable fact - hence why I asked

At the time, when I read it, I assumed it was like Harry Maguire’s reaction to England fans - and I was pretty appalled. But as with any anti-FM/PR comment right now, I kind of need them fact-checking!

I read a couple of posts yesterday where the arrogant cupping of ear was referred to as indisputable fact - hence why I asked

At the time, when I read it, I assumed it was like Harry Maguire’s reaction to England fans - and I was pretty appalled. But as with any anti-FM/PR comment right now, I kind of need them fact-checking!
My opinion having seen it from the AKTE, he doesn't do it. He looks like he doesn't know what to do with his hands after half heartedly applauding the stand, which is met with boos and then he just looks like he's nervously touching his head. Understandable.

My opinion having seen it from the AKTE, he doesn't do it. He looks like he doesn't know what to do with his hands after half heartedly applauding the stand, which is met with boos and then he just looks like he's nervously touching his head. Understandable.

Too late. It’s now indisputable fact that he cupped his ears - and spat at the crowd. I also heard that as soon as he got out of site, he set a PNE flag on fire.

In another world, FM will now do me for libel. But unless you’ve been on the “News/Current Affairs” forum, you will have no clue what I am on about!

Just sack the shit manager we have and then you lot who don't like people being dissatisfied and voicing their opinions will all feel cosy and happy again 😃

Let’s have a lifetime forum ban for Cali. So that those of us who don’t like his ramblings can be happy again 😁

It would appear to simply be a nervous habit as he does it a lot in interviews too

I’m sorry

Yep, they look happy enough here .

I wish people would engage brain before spouting off. Whilst lacking in quality for most of the game one thing you can't criticise the players for on Tuesday was effort and motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.