PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poll - Is it time for Peter Ridsdale to Go?

Poll - Is it time for Peter Ridsdale to Go?

• Yes, go now

Votes: 195 78.9%
  • Yes, but leave it till the new year

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Give him rest of the season

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • He is doing OK

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Leave him alone, he doesn't pick the squad or tactics

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • He is doing Good for us

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have put no he is doing Ok. I have voted this is I do not believe him going will see a massive change. I would like to see him having less involvement on the football side of things though.

Him going could transform the club from top to bottom if we get his replacement right!

He's got to go for me. Nothing personal against him, nor any need to bring up the past. He just hasn't done a good job of running the club, especially recently. He has alienated the fanbase.

I just hope Craig can see this and soon, I really do not want Ridsdale interviewing and picking the new manager. That might bring about a bit of change in terms of tactics on the pitch it'll not at all change the general strategy of the club.

CH's statement may as well have said ....

"Peter runs the club and, as long as he does so within the budget, no-one on the board gives a f***."

Translated for you 😉

CH's statement may as well have said ....

"Peter runs the club and, as long as he does a crap job within the budget, no-one gives us any grief about our lack of a plan, strategy or ambition."

I have put no he is doing Ok. I have voted this is I do not believe him going will see a massive change. I would like to see him having less involvement on the football side of things though.
Craig Hemmings says, "Peter Ridsdale is tasked with managing all the football matters of the club" Maybe he could sell lottery tickets eh? Get the fucking idiot out of our club, stop this pussyfooting around or you are the problem

Preston chairman Peter Ridsdale appointed Westley after a one-month search following the sacking of Phil Brown in December.

"We are delighted to have secured the services of our number one target," Ridsdale told the club's website.

"We look forward to working together to restore this fabulous football club to its rightful position in the football hierarchy."

Preston chairman Peter Ridsdale appointed Westley after a one-month search following the sacking of Phil Brown in December.

"We are delighted to have secured the services of our number one target," Ridsdale told the club's website.

"We look forward to working together to restore this fabulous football club to its rightful position in the football hierarchy."
The men in White coats should have been stood behind him straps at the ready with that statement.
If ever there’s a remake of one flew over the cuckoos nest he should get the leading role .

Probably nothing in this but a few weeks ago I was on this page on the website and could have sworn I saw Mr Ridsdales name under directors. This was about a week before the statement from Craig Hemmings and then the press conference from PR.

Just looking on it again this morning and his name is no longer there.
Trouble is I can't be 100% sure it was there to begin with! 🙈🙈

Probably nothing in this but a few weeks ago I was on this page on the website and could have sworn I saw Mr Ridsdales name under directors. This was about a week before the statement from Craig Hemmings and then the press conference from PR.

Just looking on it again this morning and his name is no longer there.
Trouble is I can't be 100% sure it was there to begin with! 🙈🙈

He wasn't on the page in August or October

Last edited:
It always puzzled me that someone who was supposed to have business accumen takes on someone who took a Premiership Club to L1 and wasn't wanted by 3 other clubs.....W.T.F.

Grayson & Neil were good appointments but it was pure luck, as they were out of work and just fit the bill.

The only consideration apart from McAvoy was Grant McCann, as no compensation would have been involved due to a clause in his contract.
Fairly certain an ITK said back in August he’d have been £300K or so compensation