PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Taken a punt on Truck festival ahead of their full announcements but Bombay Bicycle Club, Pale Waves, Big Moon, Sundara Karma, Shame and some others leaked so far. Rumours of Royal Blood based on the other linked festivals out there

Courteeners album launch in a couple of weeks in Manchester and either Beans on Toast or Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly at the Peoples History Museum on the Friday to choose between

Sean McGowan this Friday I think in Bournemouth for independent venue week so probably head to that
Shame are incredible live. Love Get Cape too

Was tempted by Truck Festival but think i'm going to Y Not?, lineup dependent.

Was tempted by Truck Festival but think i'm going to Y Not?, lineup dependent.

Yeah I'm stuck with specific dates due to kids holidays but I think a lot of them seem to be linked and sharing the same bookers. Went a couple of years back to Truck and enjoyed it and the site and the other options that weekend were Tramlines and Kendal Calling which would both be good but a complete trek for me

Déjá Vega - Ferret - 15/02... 3rd time I'll have seen these, best band I've seen since I saw Idles in a dingy Blackpool cellar early 2018. Catch them, they won't disappoint.

Embrace - CUD - Starsailor - Manc Victoria Warehouse - 6/03... not arsed about Starsailor, chance to queue up for some over priced ale.

That's it... for now.

Déjá Vega - Ferret - 15/02... 3rd time I'll have seen these, best band I've seen since I saw Idles in a dingy Blackpool cellar early 2018. Catch them, they won't disappoint.

Embrace - CUD - Starsailor - Manc Victoria Warehouse - 6/03... not arsed about Starsailor, chance to queue up for some over priced ale.

That's it... for now.
I'm child free weekend of the 15th so might pop up for that

That's it... for now.

I've started following Deja on FB after I saw you recommend them. Just waiting for something in striking distance or hopefully one of the festivals booked already!

It's looking like Primavera Sounds for my big festival this year

One of old uni mates has been a few times and always recommends it, sadly it's not in school holidays which scuppers a lot of our plans as the Mrs is a teacher so need local stuff in term time. Away with kids at wrong time this summer but considering Sziget in Budapest for next year possibly

It's all go on the gig ticket buying front atm. I have:

The Murder Capital in Brussels 11th Feb. Michael at the Ferret. Confidence Man and Cherry Ghost at Hebden Bridge Trades. John Bramwell at Penwortham Library (wft!!). Ska Face at BAE Club. Working Men's Club in Blackpoo.

Oh and the biggy...Glasto.

I'm also playing at Lancaster Psych Festy this Saturday. Phew...there's more but I can't remember them.

Just remembered, Sounds From The Other City. I have a ticket for this and last year was brilliant. I saw Working Mens Club, Penelope Isle, Black Midi and the fucking wonderful, Black Country, New Road.

Cracking little day of bands in Salford

Just remembered, Sounds From The Other City. I have a ticket for this and last year was brilliant. I saw Working Mens Club, Penelope Isle, Black Midi and the fucking wonderful, Black Country, New Road.

Cracking little day of bands in Salford
I've been at the last 2 and will be there again this year

Not loving their studio stuff, willing to check them out live though. I've got Murder Capital the night before though.

Seeing JOHN tonight and I drunkenly said i'd take my mate's spare ticket for Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes next month.

Quite fancy going to DIIV next month too.

I fancy Sounds from the Other City this year, my mate goes most years but i've never been.

Not loving their studio stuff, willing to check them out live though. I've got Murder Capital the night before though.

Seeing JOHN tonight and I drunkenly said i'd take my mate's spare ticket for Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes next month.

Quite fancy going to DIIV next month too.

I fancy Sounds from the Other City this year, my mate goes most years but i've never been.
Think I'm at Murder Capital on the 14th just need to find a ticket.

I saw a band a few times on the TMC tour last year called Happy Couple, really good. They're keeping a seriously low profile but I'm expecting good things.

Not sure what's in the water in Dublin atm, really liking Just Mustard and Odd Morris.

Off on a tangent, anyone liking folk? Absolutely loving the Bonny Light Horseman album!!

Oh and Bright Eyes are back.......fuck yes.

I saw a band a few times on the TMC tour last year called Happy Couple, really good. They're keeping a seriously low profile but I'm expecting good things.

Not sure what's in the water in Dublin atm, really liking Just Mustard and Odd Morris.
Just Mustard are ace. I'll check out Happy Couple