Post your gigs.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Realised I needed to sort my calendar out with all the rescheduled stuff( and the buying of new tickets on the hope stuff happens) and realised how much I’ve actually got lined up still yet feels like most of them may still not happen or be pushed back

Oct - Magic Gang
Nov- Sea Girls
Dec - Manatees
Jan - Ian Prowse
Feb - Bluetones and Sleeper
Mar - Doves
Mar - The Beths
Apr - The Ks
Apr - Travis
Jul - Barn on the farm
Sept - Elbow

Scrubdog

First Team
Just heard that our gig with The Imbeciles this November is off. Inevitable but still disappointing to hear it. I am rapidly warming to their album.

Scrubdog

First Team
Great to see that The Ferret is opening back up tomorrow. They have a series of social distanced gigs lined up with a fair few sold out already. Anyone going to any?

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
Realised I needed to sort my calendar out with all the rescheduled stuff( and the buying of new tickets on the hope stuff happens) and realised how much I’ve actually got lined up still yet feels like most of them may still not happen or be pushed back

Oct - Magic Gang
Nov- Sea Girls
Dec - Manatees
Jan - Ian Prowse
Feb - Bluetones and Sleeper
Mar - Doves
Mar - The Beths
Apr - The Ks
Apr - Travis
Jul - Barn on the farm
Sept - Elbow
Got the doves and blancmange in the bag
thanks for the post. Forgot about the elbow gig

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Attended my 1st gig last night at the Ferret to see Seamus McLoughlin supported by One Sided Horse, both sets acoustic.

3 to a small table, couldn't move unless leaving / going to the loo where you had to put your mask on. Sold Out at around 40 people or so. No mixing with other tables.

Table service and everything was paid via Contactless / Phone. CCTV active and the police paid a visit to check just prior to my arrival.

Despite my previous reservations, in such a small setting (Cap usually 180), it actually worked, probably as it was like an MTV Unplugged setting with the obvious social distancing.

I was just thankful to hear and see some live music for the 1st time since I watched Embrace on March 6th.

Muzza

Advisor to the Owner
Attended my 1st gig last night at the Ferret to see Seamus McLoughlin supported by One Sided Horse, both sets acoustic.

3 to a small table, couldn't move unless leaving / going to the loo where you had to put your mask on. Sold Out at around 40 people or so. No mixing with other tables.

Table service and everything was paid via Contactless / Phone. CCTV active and the police paid a visit to check just prior to my arrival.

Despite my previous reservations, in such a small setting (Cap usually 180), it actually worked, probably as it was like an MTV Unplugged setting with the obvious social distancing.

I was just thankful to hear and see some live music for the 1st time since I watched Embrace on March 6th.
Still can't believe Stoko won't tell the Embrace guys we had them in our lyrics for our song Battle of the Blands!