Post your gigs.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Idles.

I am far left, white Adidas shirt, beard, specs.

Glasses and beard JD ??

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
I am there tonight, Gorilla Manchester. Can't blood wait. I saw them last year, incredible live.

So, c'mon, whats the script? Heard good things about last nights gig.

I really want to travel over to Brooklyn 22/9 for their NY gig.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Oddly enough I saw the idles this morning piling out of a minibus at Rivington services at about 6.30am and heading for the Subway counter. They all had the same t shirt on with someone's face printed on the front. I'm presuming they must have had a gig up north last night and one down south tonight?

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Not been disappointed in the one's I've been to so far all absolutely fantastic!

Manic Street Preachers this Saturday - should be in for a treat as their new album is superb.

Then Liverpool Soundcity the week after (5th & 6th May) although they haven't released stage/venue times for each band/artist yet.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Just noticed the stones tickets are over £300 to sit around five miles away and watch them on a screen
Why would you ?
Thinking of a bit of tears for fears at Liverpool

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
Seeing ist ist at Deaf Institute at the weekend.

Expecting a good'un.

Definitely recommend catching these guys next time they have a Manchester date, Definite comparisons to Interpol & Joy Division.

Great gig.

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
Adam Ant at the Roundhouse just before Christmas.

KOTWF has come on the 80s channel just as I was about to bleach my eyes and ears after catching sight of the Reynolds Girls.

<shudder>

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Couple more to add.

John Grant at Albert Hall in Manchester in November.
Neighbourhood Festival in Manchester in October (various venues).

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
So far this year I've done:
Nashville in Concert
Sounds From the Other City
Courtney Barnett
Slamdunk

Also had tickets for Ezra Furman, Jen Cloher, Shame and Andrew WK that I didn't make it to!

Still to come:

First Aid Kit
Sunflower Bean
Shame
Dead Kennedy's

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
I went to the Nashville thing a couple of years ago.

Wasn’t bad. Shame Rayna James and Juliette Barnes weren’t there.

Making my first trip to NYC in November. Staying around the corner from Madison Square Garden so thought it was only right to see Billy Joel.

40 bucks a ticket just for the fees!

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Post your gigs.

Now added Truck Fest in Oxfordshire in July with Courteneers, Editors, Friendly Fires and others https://truckfestival.com/line-up/

Recently added another Noel Gallagher with Paul Weller and Orbital at the Downs in Bristol in September

A day at Camp Bestival in July with the kids but forget who is playing

Last night picked up tickets for Foo Fighters with The Kills, Slaves and Star Crawler in London tonight so that’s a bit last minute

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
The Pogues, hacienda....

Fucking beat that.

A very raw and new girl who sang a track called holiday as warm up for everything but the girl,at the hacienda. I recall she is called Madonna ?
Or simply go for numerous new order gigs. One stood with Anthony H.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Brandon Flowers on great form last night at the killers, Bolton Macron. Great gig and cracking atmosphere. Only Flowers and Ronnie on drums survive from the original line up but they have put a good band together for live stuff. The Damned next for me at Holmfirth and Warrington in August.

Last edited:
Brandon Flowers on great form last night at the killers, Bolton Macron. Great gig and cracking atmosphere. Only Flowers and Ronnie on drums survive from the original line up but they have put a good band together for live stuff. The Damned next for me at Holmfirth and Warrington in August.

Was a great gig, they mixed up their new stuff (which I and others hadn't much of heard before) well with the classics. The 11 o'clock finish was.a bonus too.