PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Public Image Ltd this Friday at King Georges Hall, Blackburn. Last time i saw them was at 53 Degrees when Lydon came on stage and said, Good Evening Depreston !
Jah Wobble is long gone from PIL isn't he?

Heard an interview with him as it happens a while back and he spent most of it talking about PNE. Spurs fan so he was mentioning how they'd nicked our kit and followed our lead of raiding north of the border for players and essentially had a bit of a bond with the club. First Cup Final he saw on the telly was 64 and him and all his family were rooting for the nobbers due to the above. And a deep seated dislike of the spammers obviously!!

Was a good, if rather surreal listen!!

Only ever saw the real REM once sadly.

It was in Slovenia and they stayed in our hotel which was quite cool!
I've seen them once too, and I thought seeing Michael Stipe bashing out What's the Frequency, Kenneth in a Huddersfield Town top at the McAlpine was pretty cool.

However if we were playing REM Top Trumps you've absolutely pissed it with that tale!!

I must try harder!!

Kind of a gig... booked 'An evening with Tony Hawk', which does include a band playing covers of some of the tunes that were on the Tony Hawk games, as well as whatever he's gonna do.
Friday 19th Jan.

Some that I may end up booking soon are L7 and The Breeders.

Pretenders in Manchester on 23rd followed by Far from Saints in Manchester & London.
Next year off to James & Keane, both at new co-op arena , Simple Minds at AO arena & Taxas in Liverpool, unfortunately away for Suede.

Got the James tickets Gaz, hope to get the Manics ones on Friday. Will be interesting to see this new Co Op venue
If you get on Gigs and Tickets website mate you may be able to sign up for pre sale for Manics and Suede @Castlefield Bowl. I did, it's free and they opened up for sale at 9am yesterday and had 5 in my mit time stamped at 9.03!!

General Sale Friday as you say

Good luck either way

If you get on Gigs and Tickets website mate you may be able to sign up for pre sale for Manics and Suede @Castlefield Bowl. I did, it's free and they opened up for sale at 9am yesterday and had 5 in my mit time stamped at 9.03!!

General Sale Friday as you say

Good luck either way
Thanks Si, looks like i was too late for the pre sale, so fingers crossed for Friday morning

Thanks Si, looks like i was too late for the pre sale, so fingers crossed for Friday morning
Have them crossed for you mate!! Quite fancied Edinburgh Castle myself, our kids have A Levels and GSCE's next summer so they'll be well finished by then but my Mrs is a Teacher and it's the last day of term that day so would be a bit of a struggle!!

Went to see Jazmin Bean/Xand at King Tuts Wah Wah Hut in Glasgow on Monday as it was the only gig with tickets left in the area as a spur of the moment thing.

Instagram and the yoot of today has a lot to answer for (Jazmin to her credit has a couple of decent tunes in her at least so will investigate more). I think about a 30 year age gap from us and the rest of the audience bar the few poor souls sat in the bar downstairs who were evidently the parent taxi cohort

@Sepp Blatter might like it though

Went to see Jazmin Bean/Xand at King Tuts Wah Wah Hut in Glasgow on Monday as it was the only gig with tickets left in the area as a spur of the moment thing.

Instagram and the yoot of today has a lot to answer for (Jazmin to her credit has a couple of decent tunes in her at least so will investigate more). I think about a 30 year age gap from us and the rest of the audience bar the few poor souls sat in the bar downstairs who were evidently the parent taxi cohort

@Sepp Blatter might like it though

Doesn't do it for me - would probably seek out the bar, too.